Scary Movies

It was around 9:00pm when you heard a knock on the door. You went to answer it, and found your best friend Robbie standing in the doorway holding a bunch of junk food and a small stack of horror movies. "Robbie...you know I'm terrified of scary movies..." You stated. "I know, it's just, I was dared by the guys to watch all these in a row, and I'm terrified of them too...would you watch them with me?" He asked with hope in his eyes. "Ugh fine Robbie, come in." You said, leading him towards the couch. You grabbed the first movie on top of the stack and put it in the DVD player and pressed play. You and Robbie had been close friends for awhile now, and you were very unsure of your feelings for him. Was it just a strong friendship, or did u like him? You weren't sure. You and Robbie were sat next to each other, but not touching for the entire first movie. However, by the second movie, which was definitely more realistic and more terrifying than the first, you were beginning to feel a little uneasy, almost a bit afraid. You turned to look at Robbie and found the same partially freaked out expression plastered on his face. As you turned back to the screen, suddenly something jumped out at the main character and you and Robbie screamed in unison, you slightly jumping and landing right in Robbie's lap. Once you realised where you had landed, a blush of embarrassment spread across your cheeks, and you turned around slightly to see Robbie doing the same. You quickly got off and sat back down next to him, slightly closer than before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the fourth movie came to a close, you began to feel your eyelids get heavy, and soon, you had fallen asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you opened your eyes, you saw the Digital clock portraying 7:00am, and began to sit up, before realising there was something keeping you stuck in place. You looked down to find Robbie's arm draped around your waist, and you turned over slightly to see him in a sitting position on the couch, asleep and lightly snoring. You giggled to yourself and carefully got out from underneath Robbie's arm before placing it at his side. You quietly made your way into the kitchen and began making yourself a bowl of cereal. You went to reach for the last bowl in the cabinet, but found it just out of reach, even on your tip toes. However, before you could attempt any means of making your reach easier, Robbie had came up from behind you and grabbed the bowl with ease. "Here you go shorty." He said with a cute smile. "Your so mean" you said with a sarcastic 'about to cry' pouty face, but apparently Robbie didn't catch on. "Oh shit y/n, I'm so sorry I didn't mean it." He said looking terrified that he had just offended you. "Robbie I was kidding. Why are you so cautious of me all of a sudden?" You asked curiously. He scratched the back of his neck nervously before responding, "It's just...ya know...it's like...ugh I can't explain" he said with a sigh. "What?" You said trying to mimic his signature eyebrow raise. He caught it and chuckled. "You know, you're cute when you fail my eyebrow thing" he said, before a horrified expression crossed his face when he realised what he actually said. "I...uh...that's not....uh..." He stuttered. He was looking at the ground, his face bright as a tomato. You smiled and wittily responded, "You know, you're cute when you stutter in attempt talk to me." He looked up with a sheepish smile, the blush still clearly there. "You think I'm cute?" He asked. "You think I'm cute?" You responded with a smile. He looked at the ground, obviously still unsure of how you felt and if you were serious or not. "Yes. Of course I like you Robbie, I couldn't even admit it to myself until now, and I'm admitting it to you, out loud." You say, a lightly pink blush spreading across your cheeks. Robbie's confidence seemed to have come barreling back because now his blush was gone and his signature smirk was evident on his face. "Would you like to be my girlfriend y/n?" He asked with the smirk growing into a smile. "Nope. I'd rather fly off to NeverLand with Peter Pan." You said and began to walk away, a playful smile on your face from making a reference to his past acting role. Robbie quickly grabbed your arm, turning you around, the smirk returning. "We're one in the same, Pan and I" He stated in his evil Pan voice, and kissed you passionately on lips.