<11>

"Hot Rod."Soundwave said as he approached him."Yes,Soundwave?"Hot Rod Said."I think.. I'm ready to tell you who i would have wanted you to meet."Soundwave Responded."Oh, really?"Hot Rod Said."Yes..and the Bots I would have wanted you to meet..are my other cassettes I used to have.."Soundwave said."Laserbeak wasn't Your Only Cassette?!"Hot Rod Stated."No.He Wasn't. I had 3 others. Rumble, a Purple Mini Cassette, with a more bot like form, Frenzy, basically Rumble but red and black. And then...Ravage..a Cat Mini Cassette.. Who was killed by Megatron.. something I try to forget."Soundwave explained.

"You don't have to do this alone, my love.."Hot Rod whispered, comforting him."Never Leave Me."Soundwave stated."I won't."Hot Rod Said.

Later,with Megatron and Optimus,Storage Closet.

"HOT ROD, SOUNDWAVE LET US OUT!"Optimus Yelled, after they locked them in the storage closet."I don't see anything bad about being locked in here~"Megatron Lustrously Said, biting his bottom lip."Don't even think about it, Megs."Optimus said, blushing slightly at the thought."Oh, come on.. it wouldn't be the first time it was done in a storage structure."Megatron stated.

Megatron then kissed Optimus,a long and passionate kiss."You don't know what the word No is, Do You,Darling~,"Optimus responded, "Darling" sounding Deep and Hard."Yes, I do. I just don't respect it often, especially when you say Darling just like you did."Megatron Responded.They kissed again. This time, Optimus initiated it."Ok, that's all you get."Optimus Said."OK then.."Megatron Said, respecting the boundaries Optimus Had.

Meanwhile.

"I can't believe you locked your leader in the storage closet with My Liege Prime."Thunderhowl said to Soundwave."Query:Problem with it?"Soundwave responded. Thunderhowl thinks for his moment, then says " no. They need the time together."Thunderhowl says, before walking away.