<8>

"Hey," Soundwave Said, as he approached where hot rod was sitting with Laserbeak- in front of the statue of him.

"Oh, Hey."Hot Rod Responded. Laserbeak got in his typical jumpy happy mood at the sight of his owner."Ok, Ok! you can go over to your dad!"Hot Rod Jokingly Responded to that, as he glided over to Soundwave."I missed Laserbeak.."Soundwave said as He stroked the fur at the top of his head."And He Missed You."Hot Rod Responded."...Did Shadowstriker take good care of him..?"Soundwave asked."Yes, She Did.. how did you know she was the one who pretty much adopted him?"Hot Rod Asked."...a long time ago, after our thing with the Quintessons, I told Shadowstriker, if anything happened to me, I'd want either her or you to take care of him... depending on if the war ever ended. but I guess both of you have."Soundwave Responded."Well, we let him decide who he wanted to be with for each day...It was normally me, but sometimes he would pick Shadowstriker."Hot Rod Explained.

"I wish you could have met my other.." Soundwave said, voice trailing off."Your Other...?"Hot Rod said."No, I can't say it right now... too painful."Soundwave said. Hot Rod grabbed Soundwave's hand."You don't have to. you can tell me whenever you feel comfortable with it."Hot Rod Replied."....Thank You, Love."Soundwave said, before caressing his cheek and then Leaving.

With Optimus and Megatron.

"Hey did you talk to Thunderhowl about what Soundwave heard?"Megatron Said."Yeah, He Said it was possible, but also that only he usually talked to lower-class BeastFormers.."Optimus Responded."Huh."Megatron Said."Yeah I know it's weird."Optimus said. "Optimus...I'm sorry."Megatron Said."Sorry? why are you sorry?"Optimus asked, completely oblivious, and also sorta focused on his datapad."Put down the Datapad."Megatron Said, Getting Close, this time on Purpose."Megatron. you are way too close again."Optimus said, Slightly Blushing and Putting down the Datapad"I know."Megatron Responded."I'm sorry. I never should have started the war over one singular difference."Megatron Said."No! I'm sorry, it's my fault, I chose to end my friendship with you, not even realizing what would evolve from it."Optimus Said."Optimus...You don't need to blame yourself for everything. you always do what is right."Megatron Responded."Pftt, Ending our Friendship, Sending the Allspark off the planet, and destroying our home?"Optimus Responded."You didn't destroy our home... I did.."Megatron reassured.

"I used to want you dead, but now I only want you alive,"Megatron said.