"Shut up" Charlotte said, the dean chuckled at her.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Maxine had her hand on her forehead with handkerchief, "Where have you been!?" Dovey asked.

"And what to your temple?" Loki asked

"Um....a book fell on my forehead" Maxine said, as they both sigh on relief.

"But hey the book that you are asking is here" she said, as she saw Marco walk and stop his tracks to look at her.

"Can we practice tomorrow?"

"But-"

"Please Dovey i will practice tomorrow just let me fix something" Maxine begged at the dean with her pleading eyes.

"Just let her" Loki said looking at her niece and gave her a smile, as Maxine gave him also a sweet smile.

"Fine" Dovey said

"Thank you" Maxine said as she hugged her and walk away.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Marco was walking still furious at Maxine, "Marco!!" He heard the familiar voice the sweetest he heard.

"What!?" He yelled, Maxine was stepped back but Marco could smell something also her could sense that he saw the open wound.

"Look the ring you saw, wasn't from Amadeus" she said

"Oh stop fucking lying Maxine!!" He yelled

"I am not lying i was telling the truth Marco!!" She yelled back, he rolled his eyes.

"Are you jealous?" She asked

"Any man can be jealous Maxine, even me why can't you just tell me you kiss him back or you are in love with him!!" His voice was loud enough to hear the students, Maxine was in tears she was frustrated amd mad at him.

"La mesure de l'amour, c'est d'aimer sans mesure" Maxine said in her shaky voice with her tears all over her eyes.

"Do you remember those words you said to me Marco!?" She yelled, Marco was not looking at her but he just nodded.

"Do you know i kept those words as you left, i was worried, scared fear that you might fell in love with someone do you know how i was scared!!" She yelled as she breathed out her words she wiped her tears as silence came...

As he came closer to her  but they both didn't look at each other. Marco and Maxine have calmed down, and the environment has become peaceful. The absence of sound will make you deaf. They both lacked the courage to speak.

She can only hear Marco's slow gasps and the word "fuck" in her ear.
Maxine can hear his breath in her ear as his long fingers trace the curve of her body. Little by little, she can hear her heart pounding with excitement. At the same time, he pushed her inside the room,
gently, slowly, and steadily.

"If only you knew how much I miss you; I'm like a bird deprived of rights," he said, looking at Maxine in the eyes. Tears accompanied every twinkle in his eyes. He was holding both of her cheeks.

He pushed her to the door and kissed her lips. This is exactly what she's  been looking for. Soft lips, passionate, breathless, and filled with venom. Maxine replied by returning his kisses. She drew back and took a deep breath. When she glanced into his eyes, Maxine could tell he was thinking about something. Until he violently shoved her on the bed and was on top of her, while his hand was traveling through the torrential downpour.

It gazed into her eyes as though you were pleading with her. As an immediate response, she nodded. But she was taken aback when he strangled her and pulled his face closer to hers.
"I need words, whore," she notices his grin.
"Yes!" She can't take it any longer. She can't stop herself anymore.
"Who do you belong to?"
"Yours!"
"Whose?!"
"Yours, I'm only yours!" Satisfied with her response, he smiled, pulled her thigh, and attacked her lips, neck, and centre of her chest again, slowly sliding down while staring into her eyes.

Squeeze this, squeeze that, suck this, suck that.
Whatever his tongue is capable of passing through. He undressed completely. Overcoming her all over again. He was jerking his cock while glancing at her entire frame. He lured her in. They simultaneously moaned while he inserted it. He's already hammering her. They groaned together till they finally reached the highest point of the sky.

They are breathing so heavily trying to catch their breaths, Marco went closer to her face smelling the open wound on her temple he only kissed it, as Maxine could feel he was sniffing her.

"Ow" she whimpered when Marco bites on her neck Maxine put her hands on the  nape of his neck, only could hear gulp and sucking on her neck.

"Marco" Maxine whined.

"Sorry" he said as he looked at her eyes, Maxine lifted her head and kissed Marco on the lips.

"I love you, please remember that okay?" Maxine said by looking at his eyes, Marco smiled and kissed her again.

"I promise love"

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
"You walk like an old lady" Lesso joked as she snorted and Charlotte looked at her with a glare.

"Fuck you" Charlotte said

"When?" She asked, as Charlotte hit her again.

Finally they are in their chambers, but as she was going to push it Charlotte heard a man humming she look at Lesso.

Lesso ready her magic as Charlotte ready her spear, She opened the door and Charlotte was shocked....

"Oh Lissy your the best dog ever la la la~" Loki was singing while brushing his hair, Lesso and Charlotte was clueless.

"Uncle loki!?" Charlotte yelled as Loki looked with his hand the brush he smiled awkwardly.

"Surprise" He said