Chapter 25

𝓢𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓮 𝓜𝓬𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵

𝓢𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓮 𝓜𝓬𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵

I closed my locker turning to face Issac and Erica, "so, who's up for some biology?" Issac looked at me confused, "it's chemistry." I shrugged walking past him, "who cares? They're practically the same thing."

I walked ahead of them towards Mr Harris's classroom. I was dreading today, today I had to test my best friend to make sure she isn't the one turning into a murderous animal. And i am not sure I'm ready for the outcome. I mean I don't know who else it could be.

Derek says it could be here because of the fact she didn't turn after Peter bit her, it was like her body rejected it. We also can't explain her 3 day adventure in the woods that she doesn't remember. Wolfs usually eventually remember, I did at least.

I walked into Mr Harris's class, "good morning, to my favorite teacher!" I smiled brightly as I spoke teasingly towards Mr Harris, he glared at me from his table at the front of the room, "don't start Sophie, take your seat." I nodded as I headed towards my usual table.

I scanned the room as my eyes fell on Lydia sitting alone at the front. I paused as I smirked up at Issac, "you and Erica sit behind us." They nodded, as I turned to look back at her my eyes fell on Scott and Stiles. They looked between me and Lydia worriedly.

I glared at them, they were closer to her than i was. I began heading towards her, before I could even take three steps Scott was already sitting beside her with Stiles on the other side of her. I sighed taking a seat at the table behind them.

Stiles looked back to me as I smirked at him shrugging, I was going to test her one way or another and they're not gonna stop me. I watched as Allison walked in sitting at the table beside Scott, she looked at hum confused. He nudged his head back towards us.

She looked at us as I smiled waving to her. She jerked her head forward facing away from us. I chuckled softly, "Einstein once said, "two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe."" He stood up from his desk walking towards Scott's table, to Stiles

"I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." He patted Stiles on the back, "so to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments." Perfect. This is literally the first and probably only time I'll be happy with Harris's lesson plan.

"Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr Stilinski's case, less than one." I looked to Stiles as he dropped his mouth open confused, I shook my head, "Sophie, you take the first station." I smiled nodding, "wow, it feels so amazing to be your favorite."

He glared at me, "you'll start w-" the class shuffled, I looked around to see everyone's in the classrooms hands raised, except for the ones at Scott's table, Allison, Isaac and Erica. I shrugged shocked, why was everyone suddenly noticing me and wanting me as their partner, I have absolutely no idea.