Alternative Money Making #2

My first day as a Maid at a Maid Café was scrumptiously rewarding, after my exit my phone buzzed inside my dress, which is not a common occurrence, Without counting my 8 Children and my Husband, I am quite an outcast...

I Curiously pick out my phone to check notifications from eBay, it showed me that an object I set up for sale had arrived at the house I had sent it off to... I thought to myself:  I didn't set anything for sale the last few weeks... I have put my husband there but... no... Every time I attempted, I drooled so much at the thought I purchased him myself...

I look at the purchased object, Its listed name throws me into shock, I dropped my phone at the sight of it to block my mouth while my eyes widen, it could not be...I ran towards my house with my short legs and slammed the door open...But when I arrived home, It was clear...

The Laptop was left alone on top of our dinner table, Brightly showed to me upon my entrance with eBay on the screen, the text said "Purchase Completed." with a picture of one of my children.

Desperate I was, I dropped to my knees and prayed to the sky, begging for it to be all one big trick, but sadly, I grew to realise my eyes did not deceive me, with only one of my children remaining in their room.

I did not do this...It could have not been, It could have only been my husband, but why? I asked myself... I tried confronting the suspect, but, to my surprise, he moved from his chair... and to think I missed the moment when he'd move without a camera and it is more than a singular inch...but now wasn't the time to think about, 7 of my children had gone missing, and I could not let it slide.