Chapter 2

~

Ranboo says, "Nope you've done enough... But there is one thing... sleepover with Tubbo if you want to you don't have to! Not forcing!!"

Tommy hugs and smiles at Ranboo, "Yes of course that would be amazing!! I would like that."

They walk to a portal that teleports them to Tom's house in the real world. They walk in and close the door. Both walk to the living room.

Ranboo replies, "I will call over Tubbo okay?"

Ranboo pulls out their phone and messages him that they all are having a sleepover at Tom's house.

The duo go to the sofa and Ranboo leans their head on Tommy's shoulder chatting until Tubbo arrives at the door. Tom opens the door for him letting him in.

Ranboo quickly walks to the bathroom and puts makeup on their face and goes back to the sofa.

Tommy speaks, "TUBBO!!! HELLLLLOOOO! Follow me I have so much to tell you!" Tubbo walks in and both walking to the living room and sit down on the sofa.

Tommy then says, "There was someone trying to take Ranboo for some reason?"

Ranboo joins in, "And saved me from them and also bandaged me up." Ranboo shows their bandages and lifts a tiny bit of it and shows wounds.

Tubbo looks at their wounds, "Oh my... They look bad! I'm so sorry this happened to you."

"It's fine tubbo remember! I've told you I'm allergic to water! I'm guess you've forgot."

Tommy confusingly says with questions, "Water you're allergic to water? Like completely you can't have it on your skin I didn't even know a human could be allergic to water!"

Ranboo says with a pause before they speak, "Yes allergic! I'm actually.. half.. enderman. Half human half enderman.."

Tommy gasps covering his mouth, "OH MY GOD YOU'RE AN ENDERMAN??! BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE HUMAN? YOU SAID YOU WERE FULLY HUMAN! You lied to me? To everyone?" "Wait so water... makes your skin burn but how do you take showers... how do you do anything??"

Ranboo scratching back of their head, "Yes, but I cover my enderman features and I had to lie for a.. reason.. I'm sorry Tommy. I have makeup to cover it up though. Also yes I do take showers but that's.. complicated.."

Tommy confused yelling, "OH MY GOD I SHOULD HAVE REALIZED THIS SOONER! I didn't realize you were lying the whole time."

Ranboo hugs them both tightly, "It's okay!! I'm sorry that I had lied! I should've told you guys.. but.. I couldn't trust you guys yet until now!" Both them hugs back.

Tubbo speaks, "You do not need to apologize you lied because you had to!!! If the world doesn't like you, We do we both care for you."

Ranboo smiles back, "You're right plus you're the ones I can trust!"

They then slightly awkwardly say, "So.. LET'S GET ON WITH THIS SLEEPOVER!!"

Then Ranboo stands up on the sofa putting their arms in the air.

Tommy excitedly while putting his arms up too, "YEAHHH WHOS READY FOR THE BEST SLEEPOVER EVER??"

Ranboo and Tommy sits back down. "Can we like watch movies or something? Or like play games?" Tom asks the two beside him.

Ranboo thinks, "Hmm maybe we could watch a movie, have pizza, and board games and video games?" "ALSO! What genre of movies do you guys like?"

Tommy says back knowing Ranboo would say that waiting to answer, "I like every genre of movies!! You can just choose whatever movie you want to watch."

Ranboo would think, "Hmm maybe horror??"

Tubbo comes into the conversation and goes back to his phone, "So you guys are forgetting me? Well I don't care I already ordered the pizza and drinks it's on it's way."

Tommy replies to what Tubbo had said, "Don't worry!! We're not forgetting you. Wait!! What pizzas did you order and what drinks did you get?"

Tubbo shrugs with barely any emotion, "Your favorites."

Tommy says smiling, "You are literally the best friend ever!! Thank you!"

Tubbo smiling back, "That's the least a friend could do."

Tommy says awwing hugging them both, "Love you two so much!! You guys are both so amazing I can't thank you enough!"

Tubbo and Ranboo in sync, "We love you too."

Suddenly the doorbell rings and Ranboo being alarmed, "I'll get it!" Ranboo runs to the door and opens it and it's the pizza guy Ranboo speaks pointing to a coffee table, "Can you put the pizza here please??"

Tommy sniffs the pizza box, "It smells so good!!"

Ranboo notices the pizza mans features and speaks...

~

(730 words)

HAHA SUCK IT CLIFFHANGER!!