-{THREE}-

(A/n: After much research, (Praise the google gods) I found out that Zoe Nightshade is Persian  so I looked up some Persian dishes. Hope you enjoy. Sorry for bad updates. Also, I would like to know the awesome person reading this even though it isn't finished.)

Percy and Artemis went to the clearing around the fire, where everyone was sitting around a few dishes.

"What's for dinner today, Zoe?" Artemis asked, sitting down on one of the many zabutons around the fire.

"Today, it's chelo kabab koobideh." Zoe answered, setting down a plate of food in front of both Percy and Artemis. "It's ground meat with rice, onions, and barbecued tomatoes. I loved it when I was a child."

(A/n: If you've ever had this dish, what does it taste like? Is it good? Comment you opinions.)

Artemis nodded and smiled. After dinner, and much praise to Zoe, they got ready for bed and slept.

Percy, uncomfortable with sleeping in the same tent as Artemis, left a note for her, went out, and climbed a tree.

This particular tree had it's limbs branching out in one spot so the middle had a cradle effect.

He got comfortable and slept there. In the morning, he rose and climbed down. He went to the nearby river and washed his clothes.

When they were as clean as the cold water permitted, he heated the water in the clothes to the point of evaperation and put them on, humming at the warmness.

He went back to camp to find Artemis awake and looking for him, holding the note. When she saw him, she walked over and smiled.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"I-I slept in that tree." He pointed to it. "Then I w-washed my clothes in the r-river before anyone woke up. I d-didn't want to delay my t-training when you all w-woke up."

"Well, I'm glad you got a productive start to the day." She said, ruffling his hair. "Would you like to help me make breakfast?"

He nodded happily and they started on food. Artemis decided on scrambled eggs, sliced cherry tomatoes, fried tofu, and toast with feta cheese sprinkled all over.

By the time they were done, all of the girls had woken up and were sitting on the zabutons around the fire.

Everyone ate, humming in delight at Percy's perfect scrambled eggs. When they were done, before anyone could stand, Percy used water from the river and picked up the empty plates.

He washed and dried them, putting them away in the food tent. They all smiled and stood and started on their chores.

-{THREE YEARS LATER}-

Everyone woke up the same as they had for the past three years. Percy, now a skilled archer, tracker, and swordsman, did laundry and chores before anyone woke up.

When everyone woke up and finished the food he made, which was toast and eggs, they started training. but Percy froze.

"My Lady, something's wrong." He said, worry playing his features. "Very wrong. I think we need to go to CHB."

"Very well. Let's go. GIRLS! Suit up. We're going to Camp Half Blood!" She yelled.

Everyone did as they were told and when they got there, they saw a terrible sight. Percy, still being a seven year old child, rushed in and shot three arrows at the cyclops.

When it had turned to dust, he turned to the kids, who were crouching down in front of a bleeding girl.

"Move out of the way!" He ordered, rushing past the boy.