Ahri: "Suppose both Akali and I are downed by fans, Akali is wandered off so she is around eight feet away while I am near the group, which one of us would you help first?"

Y/n's eyes widened. It was a difficult choice, too many factors played into the scenario.

He tapped his pen against his notebook for a few moments before he ultimately caught on to the trick Ahri was playing.

Y/n: I as your bodyguard, won't allow that situation to come about. There won't be a singular moment where I don't see all of you, and can't reach all of you at the same time.

Ahri smiled, her small fangs making an appearance as she seemed overjoyed with his answer.

Ahri: "It seems you did pick a good one, Eve."

Kai'sa tilted her head, still unsure of the new hire.

Kai'sa: "I don't know... The last few bodyguards we've had, have all said the same thing..."

Y/n tilted his head, unsure of how to respond. He scratched his head for a few moments before looking down at his notebook and writing from his heart.

Y/n: I can understand why you don't trust me, we don't know each other. As far as you're concerned, I'm just another fan like all the rest. I'm willing to admit, I really enjoy your music, and I've been listening to it ever since the first song came out, heck I went to the first-ever K/DA concert. 

That's why I can say with most certainty, that I would never step out of your bounds. I simply can't risk any of you getting hurt while I can actively prevent it. I don't think my heart could take it, if I caused harm to any of you, especially since I am aware that all of you are just as human as me.

I can't promise that I'll be the perfect bodyguard, and I can't say that I will always be there to protect you, but what I can say with most certainty, is that I will always try.

He lets out a shaky breath as the idols take more than a few moments to read what he wrote.

Y/n takes a sharp inhale, earning the attention of the pop stars.

Y/n: "One... Chance..."

He holds up his pointer finger, for once his body listening to his commands.

Soon, Ahri gives Y/n a smile. 

Ahri: "Well, we could certainly use someone with your skills and determination. So I say, welcome aboard."

Kai'sa looks thoughtful. 

Kai'sa: "I don't think he would cause us any harm at least... Still though..."

Evelynn leans in. 

Evelynn: "I have full confidence in Y/n. He's already proven himself to be a valuable asset by keeping our dear Akali safe. And besides, it'll be nice to have some eye candy around here." 

She adds with a smirk.

Ahri rolls her eyes. "Evelynn, please."

Kai'sa lets out a small laugh and finally seems to relax.

Kai'sa: "Well, if Evelynn still thinks he's up to the task, then I have no choice but to agree."

Y/n's heart begins to pound, for once his social anxiety would help him in an unimaginable way.

Ahri: "Welcome to K/DA, Y/n." 

Ahri says, extending her hand for a shake.

Y/n looks at her hand for a few moments then back at her before cautiously shaking her hand.

Akali, who had stifled her excitement for the past few minutes finally lets it all out. She lets out a small joyous laugh before slamming herself into the giant of a man known as Y/n. Her face buried itself deep in his chest, but she still manages to speak.

Akali: "This is going to be awesome!"

Ahri, Kai'sa, and Evelynn all seem to get some enjoyment out of the rapper's joy. 

Akali soon pulls away and launches herself back on the couch next to her bandmates. She excitedly hugs Kai'sa and pulls out a cookie for both Kai'sa and her to enjoy.

Evelynn leans back on the sofa, a look of smugness on her face. 

Evelynn: "Now that that's settled, I should tell you that work begins tomorrow. We can discuss payment and job duties at a local cafe place we like to frequent. I'll send you the address once we get home and I expect you to be there waiting for us at 6:30 am sharp and not a second later."

Y/n nods excitedly.

Y/n: "Okay..."

Evelynn smirks as Ahri nods in approval all while Kai'sa kisses Akali's forehead while they share one of Akali's favorite cookies.

They all stand up soon after and bid their farewells to Y/n, who escorted them outside his home.

Evelynn: "I have high hopes for you, don't ruin my expectations."

Ahri: "It was a pleasure, Y/n."

Kai'sa: "Thank you for having us."

Akali: "See you tomorrow, okay?"

Y/n smiled as best he could and gave them a wave as they packed up and drove away. He turned to his house walked inside and closed the door as gently as he opened it. He took a deep breath as he walked over to the couch and sat down. He finally exhaled as it hit him all at once.

I'M GOING TO BE A BODYGUARD FOR MY IDOLS!