"I love making icons for people, and I love seeing the creativity that is shared on the server. With that in mind, I thought a way to help me grow is to make icons for the OCs. Each one is unique to the character. For instance, Koto, Ivana, and Tatsuya have a border that directly references their Quirks. Hato's borders are pink for his hair and blue for his eye color. Suki's is a simple black dotted line to show her more serious nature while Tanami's is more playful. I love how writers put time and effort into creating their characters, and I wanted to create an icon that reflected their uniqueness."

The last piece we have for this month is a picture aBitGrim has done of their male OCs as a genderbent version of the cast of the musical Six! They have been creating some incredible scenarios in their art, and it's so apparent in looking at this ...

The last piece we have for this month is a picture aBitGrim has done of their male OCs as a genderbent version of the cast of the musical Six! They have been creating some incredible scenarios in their art, and it's so apparent in looking at this masterpiece. We love all their art and this is just a fantastic addition to their portfolio! Here is what Grim had to say about their piece:

"One of my favorite parts about being a writer, artist, and thespian is creating these little scenarios where my OCs perform Broadway musicals!! This piece features my characters taking on the roles of the Ex Wives of Six! I had so much fun with this drawing and couldn't be happier with how it turned out!!"

Character Spotlight

Every month, on the server, we hold a poll for our character spotlight. The OC that had the most votes this month was Juni_Penguin_'s OC, Tomohiro Mochizuki!

Name: Tomohiro Mochizuki (Nickname: Tomo; Hero Name: Inscribe)

Pronouns: He/him

Birthday: 5/9

Quirk: Living Ink

Using the ink that makes up his hair, Tomohiro can draw something and it can come to life. Weapons, living creatures, etc. However, he cannot create medicine, food, or water because they would be made of ink. They can solidify and liquify when he wants or if is living, whenever it wants

Class/Occupation: Pro Hero

Featured Books: Plus Minus One and To You, I'm Indebted