Chapter 10

"How can you sleep at a time like this?" Arthur asked Hans who had fallen asleep on a sofa.

"I'm not supposed to talk when I have this on, but I got to ask. Do you think they've kissed yet?" Jack asked while trying not to move his moisturising face mask.

"I hope so, because it'll feel better to punch Merlin when he's pretty" Arthur complained.
There was a knock at the door "We've been waiting for a... Where have you been? Did you break the curse yet?" He opened the door and saw Red Shoe switch some little bears but no Y/N or Merlin.

"Red Shoes what's going on?" Red Shoes quickly explained that Regina had taken Y/N prisoner and Merlin had gone after her.

The bears waved and handed Arthur the bag of talismans "Ah... Hi? This is from Merlin."

All the dwarfs geared up with their weapons and left. They went to claim Excalibur but Arthur still couldn't pull it.
"Wow! This is so cool." One of the bears exclaimed.

"Okay, sword. If you think you've humiliated, embarrassed, and otherwise frustrated me, you're right. But that ends now!" Arthur said trying to pull it.

"Oh, zut alors. Please end this." Jack begged. Red Shoes moved Arthur out of the way and pulled the sword out with ease and handed it to him.

"Come on me go save my best friend" Red Shoes told them and they all rushed to Reginas Castle.

MERLINS POV

Me and the Bunny were hopping through the woods y over to the castle. Suddenly the Bunny took a turn away from the castle "Hey! Wait! You're running the wrong way. The castle's over there." I yelled.

The Bunny took us to a well and jumped down I yelled waiting for a watery impact but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw a secret passage way to the castle.

I walked through hand the bunny tries to follow but it couldn't fit I watched it and said "Sit."

Y/N'S POV

I was bound with rope in the centre of the room where the magic apple tree once stood. Regina walked in and smiled "Eat this darling, and you'll get your freedom."

I shook me head "Where is Snow's father?"

"Royal loyal little friend, pining for her friends father?" Regina sighed at me "This is getting a little boring, so I need you to take a bite, and I'll tell you."

"I won't let you win. You've torn apart Snow's family, and you will not get away with it, Regina." I screamed at her.

"Ooh, I'm so scared, Y/N. Very well. A different approach." Regina snapped her fingers and brought in a tree vine. In its grasp was Merlin.

"Merlin! No!" I screamed at Regina. She just smirked and held out the apple again "Eat the apple, or watch him die. That's your choice."

Merlin was yelling, it was muffled but I could still vaguely make out what he was saying "Don't do it. No! No! Y/N"

I could feel myself giving in I turned to Regina and looked her dead in the eye "Promise to me, you'll let him go."

"Oh absolutely." Regina smirked "When the third bell chimes, everything will be just like it used to be."

Merlin was still yelling "No! No no no."

I took the apple carefully and looked at Merlin "Save my Snow's father for me."

"