Chapter 2

The Fearless seven started walking through the forest.

Merlin started talking "Short ,Chubby and Green. Ugh green is like an ogre blue or yellow could've made us look cute and cuddly-".

Arthur cuts in "Quit your complaining, Merlin. I'm trying to figure out how to take this curse and kick it where the sun don't shine"

Jack butted in "Listen, we need to find the most beautiful princess to kiss us and we've just about run out of options"

Hans retorts sarcastically "How would a beautiful woman even see you Mr Invisible"

Out of nowhere two screams come from above. "Aagh".

"What was that, some kind of bird"

             AT REGINA'S CASTLE

Regina stares towards her magic mirror.

"Magic Mirror, Full Of Wisdom, Who's The Fairest In The Kingdom" She screamed at the mirror.

The mirror replied by saying "The woman who wears the Red Shoes" he shows Regina a picture of Snow White with the shoes on.

" And side note wisdom and kingdom don't really rhyme"

Regina glared at the mirror with a look that could kill

Regina glared at the mirror with a look that could kill. "Cut the sass and tell me her name".

Mirror replied "Ha how should I know" he replied sarcastically "I don't get out much"

"Well you are the Magic mirror"

"Magic is just my first name its short for magichard, like Richard"

"What can you do then" She asked.

"I just reflect what I see. The truth. And the truth is that you should see yourself right now" The mirror showed Regina her reflection.

All the bears and the Magic Mirror started to laugh and giggle.

Regina glares at the bears "Watch it" she snarls.

"Distribute wanted poster to every Town ,Village, Valley, Forrest, Forge in the kingdom and Find Her"

The bears quickly scurried off to do her bidding.

Regina falls into her throne exhausted.

"I feel my power draining, I don't have much time" she starts touching her face "the aging is accelerating and I only 3 bumbling bits of kindling for help" She complains

"Perhaps you should recruit another, one who stands to gain from your success, how about this guy" Magic Mirror suggests.

Regina looks at the image in front of her "Interesting tell me more, Magichard"

BACK TO THE DWARFS

The triplets Pino, Noki and Kio ran ahead beckoning the others forward.

"What is it?" Arthur asked confused. They all started to stare at the line in the ground and there they saw  a broom sticking out of the tree and in the tree was a silhouette of two people.

Jack steps forward "I know a lot about silhouettes, and I think these shapes are witches".

Hans interrupts Jack "Lets not jump to conclusions ,yes it could be witches or... yeah those are witches".

Merlin Carried on. "Maybe one of them is the witch who cursed, lets catch them and make them break the spell".

The boys heard a sound from inside the house. 

They all start tiptoeing towards the front door. Merlin motions to Hans and Jack then starts to make a bunch of weird hand symbols.

Hans try's to remember them before walking round to the back of the house with Jack.

The rest burst through the door where Merlin yells "Wands were I can see them witches".

Y/N and Snow White turn round. Snow White has a cake and half a loaf of bread in hand.

 Snow White has a cake and half a loaf of bread in hand

While Y/N is staring dreamlessly into space.

The boys all drop their weapons looking mesmerized by the two beautiful girls Infront of them. Hans and Jack appear from behind.

Hans screams "Frauline, I bake you some revenge!" and whacks Snow White in the head.

Jack hits Y/N with his mirror "Mademoiselle, I want my gorgeous complexion back".

Both Girls fall to the ground unconscious.