❦TREINTA Y CUATRO

UNGODLY HOUR

new york 

july 24th 

sunday 

2:44 pm

。・:*:・゚★ It's been hours since Connie left and you were getting increasingly bored. Looking around the house you decided to be noisy and snoop around his house. Getting off the couch you decided to start in the bedroom. Opening the closet you see all of Connie's hoodies and pants. Looking through all the hoodies you take out a black one to steal from him.

"He won't miss this one" you say as you take the sweater off the hanger and put it on pulling the hoodie over your head. Closing the closet , you start looking through the dressers. You didn't even know what you were looking for, were you really that bored that you are looking through your boyfriend's stuff ? Yes you are that bored.

While looking on the dresser you noticed that Connie had a section dedicated to his jewelry, looking at all of the pieces you noticed that the chain that you gifted him a month ago was not there.

"He's probably wearing it. '' You shrugged it off and went back to looking through the drawers until you pulled the last one out. Your hands run under the clothes until your hands hit something hard. You pull the clothes away to see what you hit and what you see is another gun hidden in the corner of the drawer.

"Yeah I think it's time for me to start minding my business" you say as you fix the drawer to how it looked before and push it closed. You go back to the living room and flopped onto the couch.