. is what she can afford. In addition, she knew that Chen Xueruo said this because she was afraid that she would be overwhelmed, and wanted to take her out to relax, so that she could get out of Xia Kaifeng's shadow of that bastard as soon as possible... She is really lucky to have such a good friend

.

Seeing her smile, Chen Xueruo felt relieved: "You've always spoken out, how dare you disobey me!" "Good boy

, I will reward you with a big red flower later."

"Our friendship is only worth one flower. " Big red flower? You need a pennant anyway!"

The two girls started laughing as they spoke.

Smiling and laughing, Yu Mengran, who hadn't been venting since the accident, suddenly rushed into Chen Xueruo's arms, tears gushing out.

Chen Xueruo was stunned for a moment, and then her eyes turned red: "Cry if you want to cry, sleep after crying, and the matter will be over. Later sister will introduce you to someone who is better, handsomer and bigger than that bastard!"

Yu Mengran was amused by her last word and laughed through tears: "Are you filthy..." "I'm

wronged, I'm talking about the older ones, you were the one who got it wrong!"

The two girls Crying and laughing, talking nonsense while wiping each other's tears.

Xiang Liu who was not far away saw it, and felt that there was something really wrong with humans, especially human girls. It's better that Erya's silly little squirrel won't go crazy for no reason.

Erya, who didn't know what he was thinking, met his gaze, hurriedly hugged her newly bought almond and hid under the table.

This big villain, he would never want to snatch a nut from her again!

Hu Li next to him couldn't help laughing when he saw it. At this moment, a furry head poked out of the door.

Hu Li paused, and glanced over.

Huang Lanlan was so frightened by the powerful aura of the nine-tailed fox that her hair stood on end, but thinking of her previous misunderstanding of Mengran, she tried her best to stabilize her mind, and stammered a sentence to Hu Li with her spiritual sense: "Little You see, I have seen the adults, that, I, I did not mean anything malicious, I just want to apologize to the young lady over there, I, the one before, I accidentally misunderstood her..." Hu Li knew what she was talking

about Yu Mengran didn't stop her, and said with an unchanged smile: "Come in."

Huang Lanlan felt amnesty, she tiptoed to Yu Mengran and Chen Xueruo, and said with shame on her face: "Miss Yu, you Okay, I, I'm Huang Lanlan, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you before, and I'm here to apologize to you."

Yu Mengran already knew her true identity, and was taken aback when she heard the words, a little uneasy. Who would have thought that Huang Lanlan would suddenly pick up the water glass in her hand, and hand it to her with both hands raised high, "You can splash me too!"

Although I don't have a good impression of Huang Lanlan because of the previous incident, but thinking that she is also a victim in this incident, and in a sense, she is the one who exposed Xia Kaifeng's true face, so Yu Mengran can't hate her , I can only wave my hands and say forget it.

Unexpectedly, when Huang Lanlan saw this, she took the initiative to pour the hot water in the cup on herself: "No, I must pay back what I owe you, otherwise I will feel uneasy." Yu Mengran: "..." Yu Mengran