35-40

35

Chapter 35

The matter of watching movies was brought up by Chen Xueruo's roommate Yu Mengran - Yanluo confiscated her money for Xia Kaifeng before, she felt very sorry, so at Chen Xueruo's suggestion, she bought it for Yanluo and Shen Qingci. I bought two movie tickets for a movie that was particularly difficult to buy recently, and I want to invite them to watch a movie and have a meal on the weekend, and talk about my heart.

At the beginning, Yan Luo refused, because he could not earn money or accumulate merits. But Shen Qingci said that he wanted to watch this movie for a long time, and advised her to go out for a walk so that she might encounter some "business opportunities", so Yan Luo reluctantly nodded.

Yu Mengran was very happy, and brought Chen Xueruo over early this morning, and also brought breakfast for Yan Luo and Shen Qingci.

Shen Qingci was quite happy to see Yan Luo's positive attitude. His cheap master didn't like to join in the fun, and since he fell into the king's pit under the leadership of Er Ya, he was even less willing to go out. In addition to urging him to practice every day, he is looking for someone to hack with his mobile phone, looking like a girl addicted to the Internet.

It's not that Shen Qingci doesn't want her to play games, it's just...

Seeing the buns Yu Mengran brought beside him while checking Weibo with his mobile phone, he finally got a little bit of human smoke and fire on his body, no longer The whole person drifted away from the world, like a girl who would disappear at any time, Shen Qingci smiled slightly, picked up the soy milk next to him and handed it over: "Drink some?" Yanluo is not a human being, and does not feel hungry or

thirsty, but a human being The food was pretty good. In addition, Shen Qingci is a human being now, and has to eat three meals a day, and she has formed the same habit as him by watching and watching. So seeing him hand over the soy milk now, she didn't refuse, she just lowered her head and drank a couple of sips with his hand, then stuck out her tongue and licked her lips.

Seeing her little action inadvertently, Shen Qingci was taken aback, and the tips of his ears felt inexplicably hot. He coughed lightly, took a tissue from the tissue box on the table, and handed it to her: "Wipe your mouth."

Yan Luo was busy with both hands, so he didn't have any extra hands to hold a tissue, and directly lowered his head and rubbed it on the tissue for a moment.

Shen Qingci laughed, and after a moment's pause, he raised his hand to help her wipe her mouth.

Yan Luo quite enjoyed the "serving" of his arch-rival, not only didn't stop him, but his beautiful eyes narrowed his eyes slightly and let out a languid hum in satisfaction.

The humming sound was like the tip of a fluffy tail of a small animal, and it caught Shen Qingci's heart unexpectedly. His tailbone went numb, as if an electric current had passed through him.

Shen Qingci: "..."

Shen Qingci calmly withdrew his slightly stiff hands and sat down, but the heat from the tips of his ears went all the way down to the roots of his ears.

Yan Luo was busy swiping his phone, so he didn't notice his abnormality, but Chen Xueruo, who was sitting opposite them, took in all the natural and intimate interaction between the two of them.

"..."

Then, I suddenly felt like I shouldn't be here, I should go away, how fat is it?

Yu Mengran beside her was also stunned for a moment, then turned her head and gave her a look of "Why don't we go? Let them go on a date alone".