𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

☺︎︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ : 6/27/2023 ☺︎︎
☺︎︎ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴇᴅɪᴛ : 6/28/2023 ☺︎︎

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗼' 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ☻︎
𝘛𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

𖦹 ᵃᵇᵘˢᵉ
𖦹 ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ
𖦹 ˢᵐᵘᵗ/ˡⁱᵐᵉ
𖦹 ᵃⁿᵍˢᵗ
𖦹 ᶠˡᵘᶠᶠ

☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎

It was early in the morning, like usual and some people were at the school. Only a little bit as it was a little early and some of the teachers weren't even here yet.

Douma was at his locker as he put a book in his bag and shut the locker, as he did this he heard a voice ring out and turned to see Akaza.

He smiled a bit, seeing Akaza look happy about seeing him.

The pinkette walked up to his beloved and hugged him as he kissed him which made Douma go red. "Your so cute love.." Akaza mumbled as he kissed Douma on the cheek again.

Douma giggled a bit as he returned the affection back by also giving him a kiss on the cheek. Akaza smiled widely as he hugged the other tightly.

"I love you Akaza." Douma said as he petted the other in the head, something Akaza remembered from the day they met.

Akaza stopped for a moment, thinking about something.

He was still holding onto Douma as he was thinking. "Hm, could you give me a nickname? Please?" Akaza asked as he leaned on the shorter male a bit.

As Akaza leaned into him, Douma was leaning to the side a bit, as he was trying to stand up straight. "Yeah, okay, could you just, get off me?" Douma said, as he nudge md at the pinkette.

Akaza heard the hint of annoyance that had lingered in the others tone. Which he didn't like. Na she wasn't just going to let him talk to him like that.

When Akaza stopped he looked at the other when standing up. He just looked at him blankly which made Douma worry.

Until the other grabbed him by the arm and yanked him with him.

Douma let out a sharp gasp when feeling his arm get tugged harshly by the other. He felt a light pain go through and it made him whimper when feeling the treatment.

"Akaza! Ow! Let go! Your hurting my arm!" Douma called out to the pink haired male, but he didn't pay no mind towards his lover. He simply continued pulling him wherever the hell he was taking him to.

Douma kept complaining towards Akaza as tears were in his eyes from the pain he was feeling, the pain was...... Unpleasant and painful.

He tried tugging his hand away only getting his arm yanked much more aggressively making him sob quietly. He couldn't stand the pain he was now feeling in his shoulder right now. He waited until they finally got to where the pinkette was taking him to.

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎
⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ˢᵐᵘᵗ

Loud noises erupted from the empty classroom. As the two males were doing something together in it.

Douma was on his back on a desk as the pinkette was ramming into his body, which was covered with marks.

Akaza was lowly cursing as he listened to the blonde moan like a whore as he was used carelessly by the other. Being used like his body was unbreakable.