𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

☺︎︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ : 6/27/2023 ☺︎︎
☺︎︎ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴇᴅɪᴛ : 6/28/2023

𖦹 ᵐᵘʳᵈᵉʳ
𖦹 ʷᵉᵃᵖᵒⁿˢ
𖦹 ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ
𖦹 ᵍᵒʳᵉ
𖦹 ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ
𖦹 ᵇᵘˡˡʸⁱⁿᵍ
𖦹 ˡⁱᵐᵉ

☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎

𒊹︎︎︎ No one POV 𒊹︎︎︎

The blonde was walking down the hall to the library,because Mitsuri wanted to meet there with Giyyu and he decided it would be nice to hangout with them instead of Akaza and Kokushibo for once.

He entered the library,it was quite like always and the two other teens were standing there,he assumed they were waiting for him which made him feel like he took forever.

"Hello Douma-san!" Mitsuri greeted him as he walked towards the two and Giyyu looked at him and smiled. "Hi." He quietly mumbled out.

"Uhhh....Douma my friend asked if he could come so I said sure. Is that alright?" He looked at Mitsuri for a moment and gave a smile "Of course!" Douma liked making new friends,it was easy for him to make friends because he was a very likable person,although some people didn't like him at all.

"Hey, Mitsuri!" They turned to look at the voice to see a black haired male with green eyes about the same height as Giyyu."Hi Hanashi!" She said happily."Who are they?" "Oh! That's Tomioka-san and Douma!"

The male stayed silent looking Douma up and down with some what a disgusted look plastered on his face. "Ok .." Douma thought of this,and thought for a while before ignoring it and went with the other three.

Time skip

Still no one pov-

"Hey you weirdo." Douma turned to see Hanashi walking towards him with another male behind him."Hello Hanashi! Who's this?" He said tilting his head to the side."My friend and I wanted to talk with you!" He said....

What a lie ...

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎
⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎

Douma sat there pressed against the wall his nose was bleeding and his lip was bleeding as well."Hah....your weak you know that?" Said the boy that came with Mitsuri's so-called 'friend'.Douma couldn't speak because of the pain he was in,sure,he had a pain kink but when it was pain like this making him bleed he hated it,the irony taste in his mouth that stays there due to the bleeding, disgusting."Shit- I hear someone! Put him down!" That's all he heard from Hanashi as he and the other boy ran off as he was thrown onto the ground."Douma!" He heard a voice yell.Tomioka.He saw Giyyu as a blurry vision."Tomioka-san?" He mumbled as the raven picked him up and hurried to the nurse as quickly as he could.

With a sigh Tamayo looked at Giyyu."Him too?" He nodded "It was this boy named Hanashi and some other boys." They heard some footsteps running and turned to the door,Giyyu walked over and peeked out to see Akaza."Where is Douma!?" Giyyu looked over and moved out the way to let the pinkette in.Just to see irk marks appear on his face."Who the hell did this!?" "Akaza." He turned to look back at the female."Language." He took a breath and looked at Giyyu for an answer."It was Hanashi and another boy,I'm guessing they're friends." The pinkette was burning with anger he was so goddamn angry.How dare they hurt his beloved? He'll make them pay.....

𒊹︎︎︎ Time skip 𒊹︎︎︎

"Goodbye Mrs.Tamayo!" The blonde chirped as he walked out the door. "Bye Douma,tell your mother I said hi." He nodded and hurried down the hall to the exit.'Hmmm...how could I pay Tomioka-san back?' 'I'll give him a gift!' 'Yeah I think that would work.' He stopped as he heard some sort of cry and a crack.'What?' He thought he decided to see what was happening.'It came from this alley...' he walked into the alleyway and turned a corner.....