𝔗𝔴𝔬

☺︎︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ : 6/13/2023 ☺︎︎
☺︎︎ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴇᴅɪᴛ : 6/27/2023 ☺︎︎

𖦹 ᵍⁱʸʸᵘ ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ˡᵒⁿᵉˡʸ
𖦹 ᵇᵘˡˡʸⁱⁿᵍ
𖦹 ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ
𖦹 ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵗⁿⁱⁿᵍ
𖦹 ʷᵉᵃᵖᵒⁿˢ

☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎☠︎︎☻︎

𒊹︎︎︎ No one POV 𒊹︎︎︎

After meeting the two men, Douma felt a feeling grow whenever he was around Akaza.

The feeling whenever his heart felt as if it was beating awfully fast and his face felt warm. What is this feeling?

He wasn't so fond about emotions, as he was new to them. Not having emotions most of his life, now he was starting to feel them.

He was slowly gaining those emotions he never knew about. And those emotions lead to something he didn't know.

Now the emotion he fr around Akaza, was known as love. He loved Akaza. More than a friend.

He always felt that emotion whenever Akaza got close to him. He would go red and would try to hide it.

But after two new people had joined this school, one of them made friends with the blonde.

Douma was always around his new friend now, and his friend, Giyyu, was always with him.

He was with him at lunch, and some classes, and then they would walk together. Which made the two men who loved the blonde jealous.

They didn't think he liked him as a friend, when he truly did. He just wanted a simple friendship with Douma, nothing more.

But they weren't thinking right, they assumed things. Which they shouldn't have and should have just asked him.

Giyyu was just a male who wanted a few friends to be around with and hangout with. And that's what he got with Douma and his other friend.

He didn't want a romantic relationship with the blonde, he didn't even have a crush on anyone anyway. He was just someone who didn't really have interest in a relationship.

But the two didn't think that's what he wanted.

So they decided to do something.

And they didn't even know how Douma met him, so they were still questioning that. But the way he met him, was quite usual when helping someone with something.

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎

꧁ Bᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ꧂
ɢᴀsᴘ

𒊹︎︎︎ Still no one POV 𒊹︎︎︎

As the raven sat there with his head hung low as the two males sat there and laughed at him and yelled rude jokes at him. Assholes. He had tears prickling at his eyelashes as he was trying not to let them slip out and look pathetic,he was already weak enough and didn't try to fight back due to not being much of a fighter.

He would rather get beat up instead of being punished and looking like the bully himself. "Hah!Look at you,you look so pathetic right now freak!" Laughed the white haired male who was known as Sanemi Shinzugawa.

He decided it would be a fun game to mess with the raven and his sister,although he didn't hurt his sister due to having respect for females,he just teased her and messed around with her although she never lost her temper which somehow bothered and pissed him off.