"Uh yea sure, I'll see you upstairs okay" Diego looks at you letting you go.

Nodding heading upstairs plopping on your bed.

"I see that you're struggling to find something for her for tomorrow" Diego looks at Kevin shocked,
"Wait how'd you know"

"I can read you like an open book" Kevin chuckles and sits on a stool.

"Do I really look that stressed" Kevin nods in response, Diego sighs running his hands through his hair

"Yea, but I say go simple she has always liked that"

"Are you sure, I'm still thinking of going all out, I mean I am apologizing and asking her to be my girlfriend"

Kevin shifts in his seat and clears his throat. "I mean yea, I've known her for years longer than you have, but whatever you think is best, but if you're planning on buying her a gift just keep it non expensive she doesn't like when people spend money on her, sometimes unless it's food"

Kevin pats Diego's back and goes to his room.
Diego soon following after entering Y/N's room, seeing her cuddling with the covers, asleep with the tv softly playing with a random movie on.

He gets into comfortable clothes soon getting in bed next to you.

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Waking up not finding Diego in the room or the bathroom, ruining your hands through your hair leaving your room checking downstairs just in case, seeing if he's there.
With no sign of him, you go upstairs going into Kevin's room flopping on his bed.

"What's wrong with you" hearing his voice move around his room due to him packing his practice stuff.

"Do you know where Diego went"you flip onto you back.

"No, I woke up when he was leaving but he left earlier then we planned on leaving" he shrugs pulling you off his bed.

"Who cares now get ready before I leave you behind"you get up slowly walking to your room.

"Yea yea whatever"finding something cute but comfortable to wear the getting ready doing everything you need to do.(you guys choose bc idk everyone style I just like giving ideas)

Hearing a knock on your door, "hey you ready to leave?" Hearing Kevin's muffled voice made you rush running around.

"Uhh yea just give me a minute" grabbing you bag and phone heading towards the door opening it revealing Kevin. "Yea now I'm ready"

"Hurryyy then" rushing, the both both of you grabbing your stuff and leaving.

"I'm glad you woke up early so we are  actually on time"

"Pfft we are always on time"you get in as he does too.

"No we are not, but finally today we are, anyways what's happening with you and pelón"

"I honestly don't know anymore one day he's like all romantic and shit then the next he's ignoring me or just leaving me"

"Are you sure he's not just busy, you know we also have our clubs to focus on too"

"Right now?? You guys are being called up to the selección and clubs are important now? Especially since he's away from his club and us too well mostly you" Humming slouching a bit.

"I know, I'm sorry maybe there's a reason" parking the car looking at you.

"Yea, he probably doesn't actually have feeling for me like he said he does"you get out the car and grab your things
"But I don't mind I'm used to it, I just want to see my baby now that's all"

"Aww come on Y/N you can't say that" he follows behind you.

"I just did" you smile and walk into the building.

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

I'm so sorry for not updating literally any of my stories mostly bc I lost motivation andd a fat writers block especially with this one, I'm so sorry again I will try my best to update 🙏
Have this Spider-Man cat for your troubles.