4: 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘰 𝘙𝘺𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘪... 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴~"

---𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘰 𝘙𝘺𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘪--

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Isagi arrives at the Japan Football Union building and encounters Kira. Kira tells Isagi that he remembered the other since he was quite a player and had an impressive field perspective and high football IQ. Upon opening the entrance, they saw many players also waiting in the area. 

"Oh, there are many people here.." Said Kira as he mention some of the players whom he recalled.

"Wah.. Ha?" Muttered Isagi rubbing his eyes as Kira look confused.

"Oh.. I just saw something that's all"

As Kira hesitantly nodded as he tell Isagi about the players here.

'Aren't we all Striker.. Here?' Exclaimed Isagi to his thoughts in bewildered.

•───────•°•❁•°•───────•

"And, who the fuck are you?" Asked the h/c hair girl to the person whom she bumbed into.

His teal eyes widen as she raised an eyebrow.

"Do... I know you?"

"..." He just walk away without a word as she stood there with question mark appearing on the background.

The said person walk away from her with clench fist as if, he is holding some anger of emotion inside.

Y/n brushed it off as the person stand on the speaker stood up.

"One two.. OK.... Congratulation you unpolished lumb of talents" As he grabbed the attention of the audience.

"According to my personal judgement the three hundred of you are the best striker under nineteen, my name is.. Ego Jinpachi.. I was hired-"

(Note: even here in this book, I change the age.. Slight.. Also.. Last name to first name )

Y/n was bummed by another person as her eyes flickered up to see a tall orange hair male.

"Ah, sorry.." he said apologizing while bowing his head abit low.

As he took notice of whom he numbed into his eyes widen in shock.

The girl raised an eyebrow at his shock expression.

"You alright bro? You see outta daze?" She said to him as he blink twice and look away.