3: 𝔼𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕥

"𝘠/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘙𝘦𝘰"

-- 𝘕𝘢𝘨𝘪 𝘚𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰--

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Japan's national team loses in the 2018 World Cup, and the Japan Football Association is having a meeting led by the new member, Anri Teieri, who suggests developing a plan in order to improve Japan's world cup performance. The president, Hirotoshi Buratsuta, is convinced that their profits are still good. He declares that football is nothing but a business only. He further says that they should just get a foreign coach to give the team a spark amidst all the Japanese players and as long as they maintain the Japan national team brand, they'll be fine reaping the profits generated by it. Anri keeps silent from what the president said.

The president then asks Anri what to do if the reform affects the bottom line and further tells her that they should value more the current situation and it's that simple. Then, the president jokingly asks his fellow members if they remember Osim, just because he remembered it when he mentioned the word "simple". The other association members then fool around even more.

Hearing the president's response, Anri Teieri declares that if the situation continues, Japan will never win the World Cup. The president mocks her and asks if she really thinks that Japan can win the World Cup. Anri replies that she is. She says that it's her dream for Japan to win the World Cup. She then proposes a plan whose goal is to create the ultimate player that can lead Japan to its first World Cup and introduces Jinpachi Ego. Ego will act as the coach to create the foundations of the current national team.

•───────•°•❁•°•───────•

The stadium was filled as the girl with h/c hair, stared down at the match progressing below.

'..hmm... Why was I.. here  again..?' Thought y/n boredly as she sipped the canned of coffee/(whatever you want).

Her eyes landed onto the  dark blue hair boy, who was at the edge of whether to past or scored.

'Heh... What is he going to do? Hmm..' She thought to herself as she scoffed when he passed it to his teammate who lost a score.

'Damn.. Their ideology is similar with Tetsu.. But.. They are weaker in that too..' She thought sighing as she crushed the empty can with her hand.

Her eyes landed on the same boy who just lost as the other team won.

Her smirked was very much visible as she stared at the scene.