'DAMN IT!'

eclipse was trying to mate with the female hedgehog but all he saw was not her but flashes of sonic face instead, doing the same expressions of lust and desire they share that night however the voice and high pitch sounds of the female hedgehog was disturbing him making him stop as he then threw the female across the room with her falling to the ground out cold while he try to calm himself down.

'DAMN YOU SONIC, WHY CAN'T I GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD!'

he punch the walls as he paced up and down the room as he try to figure out why he would think of him but then realise that his research on the mobian's and their obsession of love and desire was a link to how he felt towards the blue hedgehog.

he stop moving when he had this thought thinking it couldn't be possible for him an alien, to have these feeling for another but soon accepted the fact that he wanted him all to himself with the teen changing his lust towards him instead of shadow

he then chuckling to himself as he thought of changing his plans a little to get what he truly wanted.

'Heh....it's perfect, not only is he strong and can be able to use the power of the emeralds, but he is also a food source for me...I'm sure this would be better to have such a special being like him by my side rather than have him killed because of my hatred towards shadow, but there is just one more thing sonic needs to make him perfect for me and our future for the black arms'

he look back at the female on the floor, grabbing her arm as she drag her down to shadow's cell while calling two of his soldiers to go with him.

---------------------

with shadow:

shadow has been throwing himself at the barrier since he was stuck in the cell, hopping to over load it for the thing to shut down with rouge then having enough and shouted for shadow to stop.

'THAT ENOUGH HUN, FACE IT YOUR IDEA FOR IT TO SHUT DOWN WON'T WORK'

'SHUT THE HELL UP BAT, I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE HE KILLS HIM...argh'

shadow body couldn't take it anymore, with his fur burnt and his shoulders swollen from smashing himself into the barrier has made shadow growl in pain with rouge sighing and try to get shadow come to his senses.

'I understand you want to get out but look at the rest of the cell's, we need to worry about theses mobian's that are lock up here before this guy use them for whatever he planning on using them for......not worry about sonic that can protect himself'

'it doesn't matter if he can or can't protects himself rouge, I won't risk lose him not now and not ever!'

shadow stop as he breathed heavily as he slide against the wall to the ground as he remained quiet till he was able to speak again in a calm manner.

'faker is someone I can fight with......but also someone I can open up to behind close doors without him judging me when he found out....my secret'

rouge was grateful that shadow was now calm as she went and slowly sit down next to him, with her trying to make the now depressing looking hedgehog be reassured that sonic will be fine.

'sonic will be fine and if not he will have tails and the others that would help him if he's in trouble, so you don't need to worry about him....you won't lose him'

'that's what you think but if that alien freak has a taste of his blood then....tsk...I can't let that happen'

rouge was confused with what shadow was saying as she ask shadow for more details so she could understand with shadow then sighing as he explained

'faker is not only my rival.....he's also someone who saved me from killing an mobian because of the side of inherited from black doom'

'which is?'

'...I crave flesh and blood rouge...just like black doom wanted this planet to be it's food source for him and his army, I also need that too...and that's was what was turning me insane one day when I was about to drink from a random mobian I attack till faker came along and stop me that day'