"JJ, truth or dare." Kie threw the tree hat at the boy who grabbed it placing it on his head.

"i mean do you even have to ask." Belle sat up dusting the sand off her hands looking at him.

Cleo watched the two smiling to herself at them wanting the type of love they have one day.

pointing at the cliff, Kie grinned, "big jump. nobody's done it yet. dare."

JJ quickly stood up putting his boots on taking his shirt off quickly kissing Belle on the cheek before running off to the cliff, the six looked at each other jumping up running to the water waiting to see JJ at the top, once he appeared the group cheered for him loudly.

"send it!" Pope yelled wrapping his arms around Belle's shoulders.

"he's not gonna do it," Cleo tells her new friends, "he's not gonna do it!" she says loud enough for JJ to hear.

JJ looked over motioning to the water, "oh, i won't, huh?"

"no way." John B chuckled looking at Belle who was smiling at her boyfriend.

"it's highly dangerous, uh zero reward? yeah, he's doing it." Pope says as Belle nodded, "yup."

"do it!" both Sarah and Belle yelled.

JJ took a few steps back cheering loudly running off jumping into the water in a backflip, the Pogues cheered for him rushing towards the water as JJ swam back up being greeted by his friends, Pope jumped into his arms laughing. Belle clapped smiling yet again at her boyfriend seeing how happy he was, it was her favorite thing to see. she loved seeing him happy. JJ looked at her sending her a wink when she felt arms wrap around her, Belle looked over at Kiara who was laughing hugging her tightly.

__

"guys, guys, guys, wake up. there's a plane." Pope's voice was heard earning a groan from Belle.

"P, i'm sleeping. shh." Belle grumbled hiding her face in her arms.

"guys, wake the hell up." Cleo repeated running off with Pope.

Belle groaned sitting up rubbing her eyes looking up at the sky seeing there was a plane, JJ quickly stood up walking over to John B shaking him awake.

"oh shit. Johnny, wake up, get up."

"Kie," Belle crawled over to the curly haired girl gently shaking her awake, "there's a plane, wake up."

Kiara woke up looking at the sky making her sit up, the two looked at each other with a sad look getting up walking over to their friends who were waving and yelling at the plane. Belle looked at JJ who was standing in silence avoiding eye contact with everyone, she knew he didn't want this. he didn't want to go back to OBX, he wanted to stay in Poguelandia.

"he sees us. guys, guys, he sees us." Kie said watching the plane turn around.

"he's going to the pond. come on, come on, come on!" John B says grabbing his things rushing off with Sarah and Kie.

Belle looked at JJ who walked to his things grabbing his and Belle's shoes handing them to her. grabbing her shoes from him, she also got ahold of his hand giving it a squeeze as he looked at her.
"remember what i told you last night?" she asked him, JJ slowly nodded squeezing her hand following their friends to the plane.

getting closer and closer to the pond, the seven watched the plane land in the water as John B was the first to make his way towards the plane seeing a man come out and take off his sunglasses.

"hello, hello." John B greeted the man.

"whoo-hoo-hoo! we're getting out of here. we're finally getting out of here." Pope grinned shaking John B out of excitement.

"well what do we got here?"

"uh.. you know, just some castaways." John B tells the man.

"we'll i'll cross that off the grocery list. uh, hang on. i got just the thing for y'all. just one second," the man says disappearing into the plane coming back with a small box and a bottle, "two things you need on a deserted island. first aid kit and a bottle of rum." water splashed on Belle and Sarah from the bottle being thrown into the water.

"okay, then." Belle muttered picking up the bottle handing it to Sarah.

"so what's the story? you guys sank a boat?"

"jumped off one. her dad's." John B said nodding his head to Sarah who looked at him in disbelief.

"stupid." Belle whispered staring at him, John B turned to Belle furrowing his brows.

"in-laws, man. they're tough. well, have no fear. Jimmy's here. i got you." Jimmy informs the teens.

"well, all hail Jimmy, guys! let's go!" Cleo grinned widely walking towards the plane followed by the rest of the group.

"welcome aboard the Flying Fish. i'm Jimmy Portis. i'll be your captain today. is this all? seven of you?"

"uh, yeah, that too heavy?" asked John B looking at his friends.

"nah. uh, technically maybe, but i think old Fish here'll probably be okay. we could always throw somebody overboard, right?" Portis joked earning a look from Belle, "come on, come on, it's okay."

Belle and JJ looked at each other then at their home for the past month, all the memories and adventures they had made had suddenly stopped and neither of them thought it would end so quickly. JJ placed his hand on her lower back leading her into the plane sitting besides each other looking around inside the small plane.

goodbye paradise.