I hate It

TW: PTSD, Self Harm, talk about shitty parents, mention of losing a loved one, pills

Rose went into her room plopping onto the bed. She grabbed her phone and wanted to text Sam but changed her mind and put her phone down. It was really dark outside, Rose took off her hoodie and threw it on the ground, and plopped back into bed, sighing. She rolled over to the other side of the bed. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Rose found herself standing in Amber's living room. She looked around and saw Mindy - bleeding, Tara behind Amber. Sam, Richie, and Amber herself. Liv came running into the room. They argued - screaming and crying. 

"Fuck you Amber I'm not the fucking killer!" Yelled Liv. Rose's eyes widen. 

"I know" Said Amber as she took out the gun to shoot Liv. Rose wanted to closer her eyes but she couldn't. She saw her best friend die again.

Rose woke up. It was the same nightmare over and over again. She grabbed the nightstand and opened the drawer and took out her pills - Anxiety pills.

 She looked at the time 2:00 am.

 She poured out to pills from the yellowish bottle, and swallowed it dry. She stood up from her bed, the white sheets slipped onto the floor.

Rose stepped out of her room into the living room heading towards the kitchen where Quinn was at. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked. She was worried for her best friend.

 Rose didn't respond. she took the lighter from the cabinet.

 "Hey Hey!" Quinn said snatching the lighter away.

 Rose had a habit of smoking, her mom always smoked after arguments with her dad - That's what she did whenever Sam and Tara had a fight or she and Sam had a fight. She would smoke or burn herself. 

"Hey Rose, talk to me" Said Quinn as she sat down next to the table. She grabbed her hand for comfort.

 "I just- I can't do this anymore" She started tears forming in her eyes.

 "My best friend died last year and my girlfriend turned out to be a psychotic killer, she also cheated on me in a 2-year relationship for nothing!" Explained Rose as tears began to spill down her cheek. The memory began flooding back in, everything that happened a year ago, the trauma she kept under raps, it all came back

 "I can't forget it I just can't. The meds aren't fucking working!" She yelled as she began to cry. Quinn listened, and let her talk.

 "And I just can't stay fucking sober! I promised Sid I would but-" She was mad at herself

 "Hey it's okay come here," said Quinn as she reached her arms and pulled Rose into a hug. 

"And My Dad wants nothing to do with me" Whispered Rose as they hugged. Her dad still dated Gale.

 "Hey, it's going to be fine I promise" Quinn whispered back hugging her. They pulled away and Rose put the lighter back.

 "Do you want me to cuddle you or something?" Asked Quinn, her smile never leaving her face, she was happy that she put the lighter away. 

"Yeah sure we can watch Halloween" Suggested Rose and Quinn smiled.

She was glad she had Quinn.