My Girl.Your Man

"YG?"

"Ya. Ya. That day he had called my manger and told him that if I don't part ways with you, he will delay your solo. Not only that, he further said he will not treat you fairly. Oh God I never knew he said something to you to. I am so sorry. I am so so sorry Ji." He teared up again.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You think it was that easy. He had strictly Instructed me not to tell all this to you. Only if I knew he was playing a double game."

"What to do now oppa? My tour is going to start. How.. what..."

"Jisoo. Jisoo take a deep breath. I will not let that YG do anything to you. I promise."

"He won't hurt me oppa. It's just that.. I don't know you said that he will Ill treat me?"

"No. I don't think he will really do that. I mean your fans would oppose him. I guess he was just threatening me to part ways with you."

"And you were ready to do that." Jisoo murmured.

"JISOO. I am so So So sorry. I did it for you. I didn't want anything wrong happening with you. Please Jisoo trust me."

Jisoo didn't answer. Haein was getting more nervous. He knew he had committed a crime by saying all those things.

"I am Sorry Jisoo. I know your hurt. But please I did it for you." Haein helped Jisoo stand up. "Jisoo forgive me please."

Jisoo hugged Haein tightly. She was hurt but she was happy that whatever Haein said was not coming TRUE. She felt it was a nightmare. Itvwas her fault too, she didn't share her issue with Haein. And after all he was right, he did it for HER.

"Now what oppa? Should we actually reveal our relationship?"

Haein pecked her on the lips.

*************************************
"Oh and when were you planning to tell all this to us?" Jennie asked Jisoo. They were in the plane. Heading to their first stop.

"I didn't want you girls to get upset because of me."

"Cmon unnie. You hardly share your problems with us. I know your the oldest but that doesn't mean you won't share your problems." Said Lisa.

"You have done SO much for us unnie. Let us do something for you." Rosie said patting Jisoo's shoulder.

"I was thinking maybe we should go public. Tell everyone that we are together."

"I mean... if you both are ready DO it. But then you should be ready for the public reaction." Jennie said.

"But many people love them. No one hates their ship. Infact I have come across many Haesoo based account." Said Rosie.

"I don't disagree. But you never know right? But unnie trust me. If your ready you should go for it."

"When are we coming back to Korea?" Jisoo asked.

"Unnie. You want to wait that long? I mean we will come back after a few Weaks if I am not wrong." Lisa questioned

"Yes. What else can we do? We both will get mentally prepared by then."

"But unnie keep one thing in mind. Your Solo. Be careful of each and every step your taking okay?" Jennie hugged Jisoo. The other 2 members joined in.
Jisoo knew that whatever they were going to do can be risky. But then you have to enjoy your life. And to do that you have to take risks. You should have the guts to do something. They were determined to reveal about their relationship. After all she is happy with him, that is what matters. The world can deal with it.
Deep down somewhere in heart she was scared. Scared about her Solo, scared about her career, scared about the response she will get, scared about about YGs reaction. There were so many things. But they had made a promise today and Jisoo will honour it.

Haein pecked her on the lips.

"I don't want to pressurize you. Whenever your ready." He said."But remember we are HAESOO. I know what I did today was wrong. But now let's make a promise. No matter what... We will never leave eachother.
Jisoo smiled and kissed him.
"I love you Oppa."
"I love you too Ji."

"I will do it." Jisoo said to herself.