Dispatch

Jisoo didn't get to know how so many days passed by. It felt like it just started. In blink of an eye their trip was coming to an end. They were heading back home. It was a 6 Hour drive to Seoul. They had a lot of fun together.

The entire highway was empty. There were no cars in the view. It felt like no one else existed except the both of them. Just then Jisoo saw a lemonade and coconut water stall. The uncle who was selling it looked really old. And he was still standing on that highway to earn money.

"Oppa Stop."

"Wae..what's wrong love?"Look at him. He is so old and poor." Jisoo said while pointing towards the man. Haein slowed down the Caravan.

"Let's buy something from him. And we also have a spare cap which we can give him, it's really hot out there. And plus there is no one around to see us."

Haein didn't hate the idea. For the matter of fact Jisoo was being really considerate. And that's one of many reasons why he liked her. He just smiled and they both got down.
"Annyeong Appa. How much is the coconut water for?" Jisoo asked politely.

"350 won"

"And how much is the lemonade for?"

"140 won"

The old man handed them the lemonade and coconut water. Instead of handing him 490 won they gave him 1000 won.

"Miss I don't have that kind of change." He replied.

Just then one more car stopped by. Haein tensed but Jisoo was merely chatting with the old man. The people gave them a look. But didn't seem to recognize them.

"And yeah. Here you go take this cap and wear it." She smiled.

"Uhm excuse me. 5 glasses of lemonade please. " the Girl from the other car said.

She scanned Haein up and down. And whispered something to her friend. Jisoo didn't notice this tho.

"Heyy.." she said in a flirty Tone. "What's your name Opppaa." She blinked multiple times.

Jisoo just gave her a disgusted look.

"Uh Uh.. Sooho" Haein replied nervously.

"I must say, your really handsome Soo Ho. And your sister is also very lucky to have such a strong bodybuilder brother."

"EXCUSE ME !! SISTER. I am his GirlFriend." She howled.
She went near that girl and flicked her on her forehead.
"Don't you DARE flirt with my BOYFRIEND." It looked like Jisoo was ready to punch her in her face.
Haein grabbed her and calmed her down.

"Uh we should get going." Saying so they both got into the Caravan.

"Jisoooo !! What were you doing?"

"What? She just flirted with you. And called me your SISTER."

"I am not talking about --"

"No! I don't know what your talking about. I just wanted to punch her in the face. I know your handsome but your MINE !! You get that?"

Haein blushed at her sentence but he was adamant to prove his point.

"Jisoo. Jisoo I get it. But are you forgetting something. We both are public figures. If she would have recognized us we would have been in great Great trouble. Especially your a Kpop Idol. You know how it works right?"

Jisoo went silent she couldn't disagree with him.
"Oh Oppa I am sorry. I was just too angry."

"It's not about Sorry Jisoo. It's just that I love you a lot. And I don't want you to get in trouble." Haein Intertwined their fingers.
Jisoo just gave him a bright smile.

After a 4 Hour long drive they were quite hungry and decided to quickly get food and eat in their Caravan. Haein and Jisoo stepped out and went near a small stall. They brought chicken, chocolate crépe, kimchi and juice.

But they didn't know someone was keeping a watch on them.
They got back in the Caravan drove to a silent and isolated spot, parked their Caravan and went back to eat. They spent good forty Five minutes in this process.

Just then Jisoo received a Call. It was from Jennie.

"UNNIE !!" Jennie yelled.

"Ayo ayo stop screaming in my ear."

"Unnieeee! Check your phone I have forwarded an article."

Jisoo kept her phone on speaker and opened Jennie's contact. And she FROZE.

"Oh No Jennie."

"See. SEE I told you to be careful. Urghhhh Unnie.... "

"What's the matter" Haein asked.

That's when Jisoo showed him an article.

*Dispatch*
According to the reports actor Jung Haein and Blackpink's Jisoo were spotted together today.

"My god Jisoo what now?" Haein dropped his beer.