Matchmakers

"Do you know our Haesoo couple went on a date yesterday?" Jn asked Kai

"Wait what A date? Like are they officially a couple now?" Kai replied. "What all did they do?"

"NOTHING is what Jisoonnie told me. And No they both aren't dating. They are not ready to agree or confess their feelings towards eachother. What should I do of these two ??" Jn said frustrated.

"Jen. I have an idea. You go home and talk to Jisoonnie and I will go talk to Haeinsii."
"Maybe they would open up in front of us?"
"That's an amazing Idea Kai."
"Yes let's do it. I'll get going then."
Saying so Jn quickly gave Kai a peck and left.

*******************************
When Jn reached home the dorm was eerily quiet.
"Is Jisoonnie not home yet?" She thought. Just then she heard a hearty chuckle.
She headed towards Jisoo's room and peeked inside.
"Okay Oppa. Byee." She laughed.
"Ahem Ahem. May I come in Jisoo?"
"Were you EAVESDROPPING?"Js asked.
"No I came in at the Bye oppa part" Jn smirked.
"Okay anyways.. Where are Lisa and Rose gone?" Js asked Jn

"For a double date"

"Oh How cute" Js replied with a smile. "And yes why are you here?"

"I wanted to talk to you regarding Haein oppa" Jn said in a very straightforward way.
"What about Haein?"
"So unnie tell me very very very truthfully. Do you have feelings for Haeinssi?"

*******************************
Ding dong

Haein opened the door to see Kai standing there.
"Heyy Kai. Anneyeong brother." JH said welcoming Kai inside.
"Oppa I had some important work with you. There are somethings I would like to clarify. "
"Uhm okay. First have this" JH said offering kai a ginger Beer.

"So ya lets get straight to the point. And most importantly answer my question honestly."
"Do you like Our Jisoo noona?"
Kai noticed that Haein was blushing.

"Why would you ask that?" JH said.

"You are not allowed to counter Question. I have asked something just reply in a yes or a no."

"But kai-"

"Oppa Yes or a NO."

"Yes. Yes I do like your Jisoo Noona. For the matter of fact I LOVE your Jisoo, but I don't want to rush things. I dont want her to feel that I am selfish."

"Why would noona feel that you are selfish? She likes you too, can't you see that?"

"I dont know Kai. It's just that I dont want to rush. I like how things are currently."

"I dont understand Oppa. Why can't you guys just confess your feelings towards eachother."

"Kai I dont want any further discussions. I answered your question truthfully. Right?"

"O-okay Oppa." Kai just gave JH a faint smile.

*******************************
"

Not this again Jendeuk."

"If not now then Never. What is the problem haa? Do you not love Haeinssi?"

"Its not that Jen. I want to take things slow."

"So you do love him right?"

" uh Yeah Yeah I do. He made me feel and experience things I have never done before. He is the most Perfect Man I can ever meet. But then again I am not gonna go up to him and directly confess my feelings."
Jn gave Js a big hug.
"I am so Happy for you unnie. I am glad that you atleast accepted your feelings."

"Yah Yah Alright." Js chuckled.

"But remember one thing Unnie. Your mine FIRST."

*******************************
Jenkai On call

Jn-"What did Haeinssi Say?"
Kai- "He did accept His feelings and said that he loves noona but he doesn't want to rush things."
Jn-" Great minds think alike. Jisoo also said that she wants to take things slow.
Kai- " Haha. But did Jisoo unnie accept HER feelings?
Jn- " Yes She did."
Kai- " Hooray!! Mission accomplished. Let's end the day on a good note. Good Night Love.
Saranghae
Jn- " Saranghae Kai.

Call Ends