Hr- mr Raghav is it?

R- yes what can I do for you?

Hr- some of your forms are incomplete, we need your college certificates and I see that you have not filled out your last name anywhere, can you please come down to my office to get this done in an hours time?

R- raghav is my name just that..  and I don't have any certifications I have learned everything on the field...if there is problem with that I'm willing to speak to Mr Rathod.

Hr- oh I see ! No worries I can connect with him I think since you're an employee of our new acquisition, we can work off your references from Pagdandiya, any past experiences before pagdandiya ?

R- no not really

Hr- ok I see, all right then, I'll get working with what we have and connect with you if I need .

R- okay thank you and let me know if I can help, I have my cell phone and current address on file.

Hr- oh yes I have that, I will get in touch if needed

Malini who was hearing this conversation took a quick picture of Raghav on her phone and sent it to Anu with a text which said "Do you recognize him?"
Anu immediately called and told her something that shocked Malini. She had found a way to destroy Imlie's peace once again , she grinned in anticipation of her yet another victory .

Imlie worked all day with Raghav on a new case that could help Bhaskar times reclaim some of their old glory, they were then called to Aryans office and asked to join a group of employees who were chosen to brainstorm with Aryan about potential ideas to bring serious news to the forefront via Bhaskar times. It was a long day and the trio were returning home when Imlie requested to stop the car.

I- please stop the car I need to get out

Aryan looked at Imlie's pale face and quickly stopped the car at the side of the road, imlie got out and went to a corner and began throwing up, both Raghav and Aryan ran to be by Imlie's side, one held her hair back while the other patted her back gently. Imlie threw up for a while ans the collapsed on the road but Aryan broke her fall.

R- Mr Rathod please stay with her , I'll get some water and call her doctor

Ar- Raghav there is no water in the car but I think we passed a shop a little we at back

R- okay I'll be back, just take care of her please

I- Ra...Raghav hum thi...

Raghav grew slightly annoyed at Imlie's false claims.

R- Tum Kuch nahi bologi...shant raho and take deep breaths... Mein abhi gaya aur abhi aaya....Mr Rathod please move her to the car if possible

Ar- yes I'm with her, you please go quickly..

Aryan helped Imlie and held her as they tried to get to the car when Imlie stopped him and threw up a few more times. Aryan finally picked up a passed out imlie and moved her to the car. Just then Raghav arrived with the water.

R- is she ok now?

Ar- I don't know , were you able to talk to her doctor? I think we move her to the hospital.

R- you are right, I'm worried she maybe reacting badly to the treatment, let's go please

Aryan drove the car as fast as he could as Raghav held imlie on his lap in the back seat. Raghav began crying and his tears fell on imlie and she began waking up.

R- imlie imlie are you awake? Kaisa lag Raha hai abhi

I- imlie didn't say anything but just wiped the tears off Raghavs face. She tried getting up but Raghav asked her not to move and keep her eyes closed and relax as much as she can.

They reached the nearest hospital, the biggest and best one in Delhi which was known to treat Vip and VVIP clientale from all over the globe. Imlie had become unconscious once again and Raghav carried imlie to be admitted with Aryan arranging for a stretcher somehow.

R-it's an emergency call Dr Mahendra, right now

Hospital official- Sir, we cannot admit her, please try the one which is 5 km away .

Ar-Sorry are you people crazy, you cannot deny care, it's against the law

Ho- sir please calm down the country's home minister is admitted here, we cannot admit anyone without proper background checks , our hospital is under Z+ security, you all cannot be here. 

Raghav ran to be by Imlie's side as her breathing was getting more erratic and she was struggling to breathe on her own. Raghav gave imlie some cpr and elevated her head which normalized her breathing.

Ar-I'm going to sue this place! Call a doctor right now! I don't care who is admitted here!

Ho- sir please understand we cannot admit her, we don't have an ER , we do scheduled surgeries only

Raghav who was overhearing the conversation grew furious and reached for the hospital officials collar.

R- listen you Idiot! Tell Dr. Akhilesh Hinduja that Dr. Raghavendra Srichand Hinduja is here and needs him to treat someone immediately, call him right now or I swear to God I will throw you out of this Hospital myself and then fire everyone working in the surgical unit today.

Ho- I'm so sorry sir , I didn't recognize you , I'm so sorry please forgive me.. if I knew who you were...

R- I don't need your apology call my brother right now!!!

Ho-yes sir right away