Shailu: onnula na.... Ahm.. enakku konjam tired ah irukku... Inikku vera edhum vela irukka?

Dev: arsh sir oda session dha vera edhum illa unakku...

Shailu: oh.. appo Naa poi avara paathutu.. en room ku polaamnla?

Dev: mmm.. you are free to go.. session report mattum Seema anni ku mail paniru..

Shailu: ok na...

She went to A1 thinking about the recent events happening around her... There is lots of questions twirling around her head,

Q1: Even though she is inexperienced how did she got a job in this hospital?

Q2: seththu ponadha ninacha Anu akka uyiroda irukka? Aana traumatized... But edha paathu apdi aana?

Q3: arsh..  arsh Seems different nowadays.. yes.. she knows about his inside voices from the beginning of their relationship but he is hiding something from her.. 

Q4: Deivendiran anna.. she knows him as arsh's junior & assistant but why does he have to replace dev anna as doctor here? Same name? Is it co incidence or intentionally?

Q5: dev & dev anna Both are different one's... Why does dev anna is in induced coma? Is someone is behind this?

Q6: Inga ellamey vidhyasama irukku... Arsh epdi avlo safety aana room la irundhu ishtathukku velila vandhutu poraru? Why?

Q7: why can't I remember everything from my past? Just a fragments ... Why? What happened to me that day?why I left my arsh?

Q8: who is Gowtham? Who is that person like Ashok? Who is Shariq? Why does he want me to escape from here?

Shailu mv: what the f"*** is happening here? Why does everyone is different here?

Suddenly shailu's head was started to pain .. she clutched her head and kneeled down ..

Lots of voices started to fill in her head...

"Chella Chella where are you?"

"It's your Wolfie look at me..."

"You can't escape from me.."

"You are needed for my experiment.. "

"Someone is going to die soon.. if you don't come with me now.."

"It's not your fu***** father i killed him.. "

"I need you to live long"

"You are my medicine.. "

"You are my everything"

"Think you can escape from me easily? Ah?"

She closed her eyes and some visions are started to flash in her eyes..

Arsh is covered in blood & had a bloody rod in his hands...

Another vision

Shailu was running in corridor of the hospital in fear and terror... She looked at the door & hide behind that door .

she  closed her mouth from screaming out loud in fear when she felt somebody near door . ...

She heard footsteps but she pushed herself behind the door in fear... She stopped breathing for a second...

"Come out come out where are you?"

When she felt that foot steps are starting to fade away from her place.. she sighed in relief and she started to leave from there...

That's when she heard a familiar voice calling her name,

"Love bug.. love bug... Shailu maa.. enga pona? Love bug..."

She turned around and saw arsh was crossing the corridor searching for her...

She smiled and ran towards him when she opened her mouth to say she's here.. someone closed her mouth from behind and whispered,

"Found you"

She widened her eyes in fear and felt something pricking in her neck she lost consciousness and fell down...

End of vision...

Shailu: ahhhhh.....

Her scream echoed the whole hospital making everyone rushed towards her in panick...

Continued....