⚠️Trigger warning: mention of blood, suicide, suicidal thoughts and death of someone.⚠️

???'s POV

(SKIP TO THE NEXT PART THAT IS WRITTEN IN BOLD IF YOU WANT TO SKIP THIS PART. THERE WILL BE A SUMMARY OF THE FOLLOWING TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS ANY IMPORTANT INFO)

"No. No. This can't be true" I said while running toward the scene

"Sorry" was a word I said a lot, pushing through the crowd of people surrounding one of the many school entrances.

As I reach the front, a yellow tape stops me from going further. I just stand there, looking at a body lying on the floor, some blood around the ground. The body was covered before I could see who it was. But I already knew, I saw on the ground a piece of paper. It had the same design as the letter he gave me this morning.

"I should have known" I thought

"Why did you not stop him? It was so obvious he was going to do it. Why did you let his words reassure you, that he won't do it?" I thought as I fall to my knees, crying.

(SO THE PART THAT HAS TRIGGERING EVENTS HAS PASSED. I WILL SUM IT UP: SOMEONE CLOSE TO ??? DIED)

"Seo, Seo!" I heard my name, it sounded like Louna's voice

"Seo, wake up" the voice said again

"Louna?" I called jolting awake

"You were crying in your sleep, are you ok?" she asked

"Louna, I dreamt about the past... again" I tell her

"Again?!" she whisper shouted to not wake her family

"Yes" as it was not my first time having these nightmares

"You should go and see a therapist" she recommended

"No, I don't want to" I said not telling her why

"But w-"

"I don't want you to know" I cut her off

All I heard was I sight. Then a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"It's fine, I'm sorry for bringing that up" I hear her say

"You don't have to be sorry, I never told you not to talk about that so it's fine" I tell her, referring to the fact that I don't want to go see a therapist.

Louna's POV

I woke up at 1 in the morning as I felt the urge to go to the bathroom. As I get up, my eyes land on Seo who's sleeping peacefully. I come back a few minutes later to find my best friend crying. I look a little closer just to see that she was sleeping.

"Why? Why?" she mumbled

I was quite confused but decided to wake her up since she might be having a nightmare.

(Again, I won't be repeating the convo so only Louna's thoughts will be displayed.)

She said she dreamt about the past... again. 

What does she mean by again? She never told me about her past much so I don't really understand what she meant. But I know that it's not the best time to ask her about it, so I keep my mouth shut.

I then recommend seeing a therapist, but she refuses, not wanting to tell me the reason. I then apologized.

"We need to go to sleep since we have school tomorrow" I tell her

"Why don't we just skip?" I hear her say

"Huh? That's new" I stated

"I just don't what to go" she whined

"Come on, we have a test and you'll break your streak of going to school for the sole purpose of seeing your crush"

"Uhg, fine" she says, giving up

We went back to sleep, well Seo did, I stayed up just to make sure that she doesn't have another nightmare. After I was sure that she was sleeping peacefully, I went back to sleep, with one eye open.

Time skip to the morning

I woke up first. After getting up, my eyes drifted to Seo just to see her sleeping. I decided to go and wash up before waking her up, like that we won't fight over the bathroom like last time.

20 minutes later

I got out of the bathroom fully dressed in my outfit. I walk towards my friend.

"Bitch, wake up" 

"Ugh what time is it?" she asked waking up

"5 in the morning, now get up bitch"

"Why wake me up so early? And why are you already swearing this early?" she asked

"We have a science test today and I'm pretty sure you did not study because you were admiring Sunoo's insta"

"Sometimes I still wonder how you know my life so well"

"Whatever, now go wash up so we can review the subject after"

"Okay, mother" she said

30 minutes later

"God you took so long, it's 5:30 already" I said as Seo came out of the bathroom

"Really?"

"Yes, now come on"

We reviewed the subject for around 1 hour. We then went to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Good morning girls"

"Morning mom" I replied

"Good morning aunty" Seo said

"Sit down and eat, I won't be able to drop you off at school since the company needs me"

"We'll have to walk?" I asked

"Yes and if you don't what to have your brother tagging along you should go earlier"

"k" I replied not wanting to walk for around 40 minutes to school

My mom made waffles for us and while we were eating, she was making pancakes for my brother. For some reason he hates waffles, I don't know why they're so good.

Around 20 minutes later

We just got out of the house, it's currently 6:52, school starts at 7:40 and it's a 40 minute walk so we should hurry.

"Girl, let's go" I tell my friend

"kk" 

As we walk down the streets, we started to see more people with the same uniform as us, some were a different color but still had the same overall design. A little bit later, we can see on a light grey banner letter that read: Heelift. We enter the gates and from there on, the students in a navy blue uniforms went right and the one in a red-ish uniform went left.

On Heelift's campus, there are actually two main sections: The college/university section (right side) and the high school section (left side). So if you graduate high school but want to continue to study here you can. The college section rarely accepts new students since the ones who studied in the high school section have an advantage in entering.

I looked at the time, class is going to start soon so we quickly grab the needed books from our lockers and leave to go to class.

•••

Author's note:

Hope this chapter wasn't too bad I had a tiny writer's block in the middle of writing. About the Heelift campus thing, I don't know if that is a thing so that was pulled out of my imagination. There were too many time skips since I was lazy and did not want to write this chapter. Anyways, do you guys readers like the author's note better in this format or the old one? Don't forget to vote and comment since I need some feedback. Also if I made any mistakes: correct me.

Edit: I corrected some errors so yeah...