"And if I was?" Yuki smiled, quirking an eyebrow, "Care to share?" Jin Woo beckoned him over, to which Yuki answered. The other man, who was mostly legs and had clear skin besides a few scars here an there, stood next to Jin Woo. He was staring down at Jin Woo with a smile that had Jin Woo wanting to seer the image into his mind forever.

The hand was resting his cheek on grabbed Yuki's hand and brought it to his lips. Kissing each knuckle and the pads of his fingertips. He chuckled when Yuki's face became crimson. Steam escaping his ears and the blush creeping to his chest.

Jin Woo pulled on the arm and Yuki went tumbling into the bathtub with Jin Woo. The S Rank taking care to not hurt Yuki, and to ensure he didn't bump his head when he fell in. Yuki's sudden splash had some water escaping the tub, and the face he made had Jin Woo laughing.

"Agh! Jin Woo!" The S Rank continued to laugh, admiring how the wet hair clung to Yuki's face and neck, sild spider threads now looking like woven silk fabric. Red eyes, bright like maraschino cherries, stared at him with no anger or irritation. Only bafflement and some giddiness.

"I just wanted you to join me." Yuki splashed him, "Then say that. Use your words Jin Woo, you're not three." Yet, Jin Woo pouted at him like he was. Yuki clicked his tongue, "Geez, Jin Woo my underwear is soaked now."

"Who bathes in their underwear?"

"Well maybe if you asked, I would have taken it off!" Jin Woo wasn't ashamed to say he watched Yuki throw the now soaking fabric on the ground outside the tub, and he wasn't ashamed to say he may have made it so that Yuki had to lean on him for them to sit comfortably in that tub. The both of them being more leg that upper body, but Jin Woo had a larger frame and broader shoulders. With Yuki's back pressed to his chest, Jin Woo really did look like a blanket. His larger shoulders huddling over Yuki's smaller frame, acting as a shield from the world.

Jin Woo buried his nose in the nape of Yuki's neck, nipping the pale flesh with his teeth and effectively shutting up Yuki. His hand still holding Yuki's interlaced their fingers, and his larger hand almost swallowing Yuki's.

Yuki's other hand emerged from the water to reach around and scratch the back of Jin Woo's neck. Playing with freshly cut hair and intertwining the longer locks between thin fingers. Similar to what Jin Woo had done, Yuki brought Jin Woo's hand to his lips and kissed the tanned and callused skin. He kissed each knuckle, knowing they have punched monsters, walls, and people. He kissed the fingers that have held dangerous weapons and have also held Jin Ah's gentle hands.

Jin Woo bit down a bit harder and Yuki kissed longer. A beast and a beauty. A monster and a saint.

A hunter and a human.

"Go Gun Hee said you are planning to open you're own Guild." Jin Woo licked the spot he just bit, his teeth leaving indents in the already purpling skin. He nuzzled once more into Yuki, arms wrapping around him and bringin him close.

"I am." Yuki smiled, his free hands now gripping the muscular arms and holding him. He leaned his cheek into those arms, feeling the heat that raidated off of Jin Woo warm his his skin as the water began to cool.

"You're going to be a great Guild Master." Jin Woo chuckled, "Is that so?" Yuki nodded, eyes focused on drops of water that fell from the faucet, "Yeah. You'll be the best, no doubt about it." Jin Woo's face lit aflame and he turned his face to the ceiling, trying to hide the blush.

It wasn't like Yuki could see it. His own thoughts getting lost as he continued to watch the water drip into the tub.

'Then, something happens. Something crucial. Something with Jin Ho, and Il Wan.' Yuki just can't remember what. His memory was fading, and it was fading fast. Details were being erased and large events were becoming hazy dreams. The more he remembers Lillian's life, the less he can remember of this life's future.