𝐿𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟

Start from the beginning

After all this behavior was only for me.

My phone suddenly vibrate and I pulled it infront of me.

Little wife: Someone is being missed terribly.

I smiled at her text.

Me: I wonder who would that be?

Little wife: Main apko miss kr rahi hun Zayan, boht zaida.

I stared at the screen for a minute and let myself calm. Hearing my name from her... Had an extra kind of effect on me. But she will never know that because I know what she will do after finding it out.

Me: Good then.

I sit on the bed and wait for her to reply, knowing fully well that what I had just texted didn't settle well with her.

Calling...

I shook my head and with a smile and picked up the call.

'Kya matlb apka good then? Ap muja miss nai kr raha?' Her sweet voice filled my ears making me close my eyes in bliss before I open then

'Ghar main khamoshi hai.'

And now I am not used to it, I hate this silence because it's making me miss you more terribly.

I formed my lips in a thin and stared at my hand suddenly feeling helpless. She had become an addiction to me, An addiction I can't have enough of. Never thought I would come to this level.

I still had no idea how to express my feelings to her. I had no words that would describe how she made me feel. I... I was just happy. With her. She made me feel wanted. She made me feel I mattered a lot.

She makes me happy like no one can.

Having a person, to whom only you matter was a feeling that I can never explain.

Dada, my dada was always there for me, he was my parent, and he take care of me and my every damn need but the feeling of being wanted and emptiness was always there. But after her al-...

'Han g janab apki to khushi ki haad ho gi main jo nai hun.' I blinked my eyes and pulled away and stared at the screen for a while before saying.

'Jana ki zid apna ki thi.'

'Ap rook laita... Kis na kaha tha k chup kr k behtain.'

'Main na nai roka tha?' I asked shocked, If she knew that I wouldn't stop her from going then why did she bring Dada with her?

'Kahan koi... Or muja ami bula rahi hain or apko to main baat pouchti hun. Allah hafiz.'