Chapter 13 - The Seleriah

✿Cassy's point of view✿

"So, where am I? And who are you?" The woman just faintly smiles and nonchalantly guided me somewhere else.

"Where are we going? And who-woahhhhh!" I shrieked when all suddenly we increase speed and in a flash we're in a white marbled room, just like where Mother and I first met.

"My dear, feel it," She says. I got confused by that. "Feel what?" I asked. She placed her hand in my heart and a series of memories and events came through my being.

◉In trance◉

"My Queen, General Deacon is here." I turn and smile at the person who just arrived. "Rava! You've come home to me, at last!" We embrace.

*Rava = Love, Dearest, Soulmate

With a laugh, he said; "Of course I have, I promised you, didn't I?" And as we both stared at each other, he leaned in close and with a swift moment his lips came colliding with mine.

I broke the kiss, and tried to catch my breath. "Rava, you're suppose to breath through your nose." I felt shy when he lecture me about how to breathe while kissing.

"You don't have to say it out loud...." I said in a small voice. He chuckles and picks me up (bridal style), he has whisked me away in front of many people, but he didn't care.

He only cared was having me all to himself, he is always like that. He doesn't care about anyone but me and himself, just us two.

"I've missed you so much, my dearest, so many nights of me cold and lonely." He tells me. He held her tightly, kissing her forehead as he said that.

"Me too, My Rava. I'm so glad your here, safe and alive with me." I saw him leaned in and I know exactly what he was doing.

I stood, tiptoe and our lips collided with each other, our tongues fighting for dominance and in the end he won over that.

And from that kiss, then comes a passionate night of love, lust and pleasure. I've never felt happy in my life when I woke up and I saw him next to me.

My love, my life, my Rava. I wish nothing more but to spend a lifetime with him and lifetimes after that.

I gently caressed his face, memorizing how he looks, then that vision came to my mind again.

The vision:

I'm running through the halls of my palace, in the east wing.

Screams were heard from the distance, I could see fire coming from the town and my heart sank as I saw the dead bodies in front of me.

"No.... No, no, no, no, no!" I shakily went near the dead bodies and I kneeled down beside to one of them.

But then I realized who's body is in front of me. My sister's.

"Eureala! My sister, why?! Why?!" I cradled her body in my arms and cried as I held her close.

"My, what a sight it is," I felt cold when I heard a voice said. "My Rava, how pathetic you look right now." He says in this cold and sarcastic tone.

"Arlo Deacon, you Rashma!"

Rashma = Monster, Beast

I turned around and faced him. "How could you do this to me?! I loved you and gave you everything, every possession and treasure I have! So why?" I have this look of betrayal in my face.