Ch - 6 Puja

They both step down the cab and saw a huge white mansion infront of them decorated with lights and flowers ... Aman was standing at enterance of the mansion waves towards them . 

Aman- finally tum log aagaye ..

the three of them went inside the mansion katha had already started ...they sat on the ground abhi sat and beside her Gau and beside her Aman . Gau knees were interlocking with the one knees of abhi and other with Aman .

Abhi - aree Aman tum agge ja ke baitho ......after all yeh tumhare ghar ki puja hai .... 

Aman - aree age jagha nahi hai ...I was waiting for you guys from a long time nahi toh mein agee baitha hota .

Gau - okk .... now hath jodoo  [looking both of them side by side ] 

After the kartha was over . All stood up they had the prasad. 

Aman - so how is the house?

Gau and Abhi - Epic !!!

Aman - come I will give a  house tour .

Abhi - aree phir kabbi .... now we have to leave ....actually mujhe  editing karni and hame new video ki bhi research karni hai sooo .....

Gau- thodi derr ruk jate haii ...na 

Abhi - nahi yaar tu janti haii editing mein kitna time lagta hai ........ mein ja raha huun 

Gau - aree thodi ruk ja na plsss..... sath mein chale geee naa  .....

abhi - aree yaarrr 

Aman - aree its okay agar tujhe  ko kaam hai ..........Gautami ko mein drop kardu ga ....

Gau - haan yeh thik haiii .....

Abhi - okay [ sadly ]

he then booked an cab . gau and Aman were waving him good byee. Gautami showed no expression while he was going . As the engine starts it starts to rain Gau ran toward the enterance of the Mansion as there was a shed and Aman ran behind her protecting her from the rain ... abhi saw all of this and the car start moving . 

Aman and Gau went inside the. he showed him all the parts of his house . she also called her mom to inform that she will come late and then her phone got switched off . later it was lunch time . 

Gau - chal mujhe gahr ja na  hai 

Aman 's mom - aree beta kahana kahe jaoaa ... hum mehmano ko kahali pet nahi bhej de  ....

Gau - aree aunty ....

his mom- aree ware kuch nahi  ...... tumko toh kahake hi jana hoga

Aman - plss na ..... 

his mom-  aree beta thoda saa 

she agree . she was having lunch with Aman's family .   on the other hand ,Abhi was trying to reach to Gau but her phone was switched off .

later ,after having lunch it was evening .she asked Aman to drop her. 

she sat in Aman's car. on the way they talked they giggled laughed .

Aman - yeh Abhi bahut introvert nahi hai .... 

Gau - haan hai toh ... but yahi baat  mujhe uske barre mein sabse achii lagti haii.... uski personality hi kuch differnt haii  ........ itna amazing ,caring, loving   friend haii .... he is always there for me during hard and good times.... he is the best...

Aman - hmmmm .......... 

Gau - oh my home is here ..... thanks for droping me ......sorry treko itna dur tak le ayeee   ..

Aman - aree isme sorry kya .... thank you ki tu katha ape ayyi 

Gau -areee ... achaa challl phir kabhi milte hai 

Aman- haan chaal byeeeeeee ...........

He went back and Gautami reached her home . she put the phone on charging and turn it on .. she saw that there  were 12 missed calls of Abhi .

she to herself - OH SHITT ....... KYA HOGAYA .... 

she called Abhi 

Abhi - TU PHONE RAKHTI HI KYU HAI  JAB UTHNA NAHI HOTA  ......ITNI DER SE TUJHE CALL KAR RAHA HUE UTHA HI NAI RAHII HAI...... ITNA BUSY THI US AMAN KE SATH .....

Gau - Abe sorry yaarrr phone discahrge hogay tha na ... usne lunch ke liye rok liye tha ....

Abhi -wah or jab mene kal bola tha tab toh tu nahi ruki .......ja tu usss Aman ke sath hi video bana lee  [ he  then realzied what he was saying]

Gau- KYA PROBLEM HAI TUJHEE MENE ...KITNI BAAR BOLI HE IS JUST A FRIEND .. OR TU ITNA CHID KYU RAHA HAAN TUJHE KYA MEIN GHUMI PHIRU NAHU GAYU KHELU  HASSU BAHR JAYU AKELE JAUU KISSIS OR KE SATH JAU TUJHKO KYAAAAAA

Then she cut the call . Abhi realized that she also has a social life.He felt sorry and guilty and tried to call but she was not picking up the phone [ well she was mad] .

He took his usual bag and went to her house . Gautami 's mom answered the door ..

abhi- aunty gautami hai kya ? 

g/m- haaan hai naaa ...andar hai ... 

abhi knocked the door of her room. she open the door and then banged it on his face

abhi- aree kholna please....sorry naaa 

g/M - beta kholo aisan nahi karte ..... 

Gautami opened the door. Her mom went from there to watch her serial   

Gau -  kya haii  ... kyu aaya haii  abb 

abhi - sorry naaa ... aree mein terah kabse wait kar raha tha .. tu ayyi hi nahii ....

Gau - AREE TOH IF I AM NOT COMING THERE MUST BE A REASON .... 

abhi - aree toh phone utha ke bata toh detii ...... mujhe laga tu mujhe ignore kar rahii 

Gau - mein tujhe ignore kyu karugii 

Abhi  - Am-k-wajhse .....( he was to speak then realized ) chal chode naa kahin chalte tera mood freash karne ke liye ... 

Gau- merko kahin nahin jana ...

Abhi - please chall na  .... sorry bol diya naaa 

Gau - achaa chall 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's it 

hope you liked it 

more parts coming soon ....... 

byeeeee