Part 28

Uitani pov

Me and the Sully family left the area where we found each other.

Jake Sully tells kiri and tuk about her brother Neteyam. I hear muffled cries covering their mouths with their hands.

I feel a tug on my finger, "what is it Tuk?" my voice softens well it already was due to the cries and screaming.

"Neteyam.. he isn't actually gone is he?.." "oh tuk tuk. He's back home" I brush her cheek with my hand.

Neteyam pov
I'm laying down. My front body and my back is an amount of pain cause of the shot.

Tsireya is attending to my wound. "ah ow" my body twitches. "I'm so sorry!"

"Stop apologizing, I'm fine" I get back up. "You know.. I didn't think you were gonna make it and that.. when you stopped breathing. Your mother, I felt so sorry for her." Tsireya starts talking about what happend after I stopped breathing and moving.

"Well, I'm back now." I laugh a bit, "not funny."

I turn around to see Ilu's and payakan. Dad comes off first than mom, tuk, kiri, lo'ak, and lastly, Ani.

A smile lit up my face, seeing then knowing they were safe, especially lo'ak.

Uitani pov

I jump off payakan fin. And I freeze.

"NETEYAM!" Tuk runs towards him, and he picks her up.

"Hey, I missed you. You okay?" She nods her head up and down.

Neytiri and Jake hug him like they've not seen him in a long time.

"Oh Great Mother, how?! how?!" Neytiri strokes his hair, and Jake is holding him.

Lo'ak is also frozen like me, but only for a second later.

Neteyam quickly turns to Lo'ak, and they both hug eacher tightly.

"Bro! Bro! You scared the living eywa out of me!" "I'm back, and I won't leave you ever again. To make sure you won't do stupid stuff, " they laugh with each other.

Anoung surprises me from and I quickly embrace him in a hug. "Don't you dare do things like this! Not Again!" I knew what he meant. "I missed you too"

I hug my parents, and I turn around to see Neteyam staring at me. And I knew I'm staring at him like I've just seen a ghost.

Neteyam pov

When I look at her, I felt like a void that was missing was just filled with her.

She started moving towards me a bit, but was nervous. I smiled at her and pulled her in.

I stuff my face in her neck. Her smell immediately went in my body, it was like the air that i needed.

"I miss this" I felt her blushing as I said that.

"Get a room!" Rotxo yells out at us.

Two or one more parts left.
I also like didn't have my phone at all like the past three months so that why I wasn't updating.
I missed yall :)
As always vote and comment ♡
And see a mistake let me know