Part 8

I see Neteyam a few feet away from me I catch up to him, "hey! What do you want to talk about?" I put my arm on his shoulder "is that all? Uitani for sakes you were about to get captured, hurt or more hurt may even get killed" he took my arm off his shoulder and held it.

"I'm not dead though. I'm here, I'm okay" I bring his hand to my chest I put my guard down next thing I know he's kissing me, I don't know what to do but my body reaction was to kiss him back which i did.

1-2-3-4-5-6 7 seconds we've been kissing I push him back a little bit breaking the kiss, "Neteyam what if someone sees" I lower my head not wanting to see him in the eyes of my embarrassment.

He lifts my chin up, "I'm sorry I just thought well I didn't really think anything I just went for it but if I made you uncomfortable I understand" I put his hand down and look around to see if there is anyone. nobody, i softly grab his neck and bring him closer I kiss him, he kisses me back.

I see Lo'ak diving in the water and getting on his Ilu, I push Neteyam off "your brother" I say he looks behind too seeing him on the Ilu. We go to see what he is doing and we meet Tsireya, Aonung, and Roxto, "what are you doing here?" Tsireya turns around "same thing as you" "why did you two come together?" Aounung glares at me and neteyam, "wow so scary, obviously it's because we met on the way here" I hit his head not hard though.

We watch as Lo'ak asks why the payakan is a loner, suddenly it opened its mouth and Lo'ak went inside Neteyam was gonna go ahead until Tsireya stopped him. Great, in this situation again I'm heading inside the shack with my father, mother, Tsireya, Lo'ak, Aonung, and Neteyam.

"You allowed this. You allowed him to bond with the outcast" mother looking at Tsireya then me "Tsireya you disappoint me daughter" she tries to talk but instead gets cut off "especially you Uitani you're the oldest daughter you were supposed to look after them" I lower my eyes.

"And you son of a great warrior who has been taught better" Lo'ak interrupts "payakan saved my life sir you don't know him" shit my father is now nodding, "sit" he points a Lo'ak he repeats but this time yells.

"Hear my words boy, in the days of the first songs Tulkan fought amongst themselves for territory, and for revenge, but they came to belief that killing no matter how justified only brings more killing, so all killing was forbidden this is the Tulkan way" he stops for a second "payakan is a killer. so he's outcast".

I was about to speak up "I'm sorry sir but you're wrong" Lo'ak did instead "Lo'ak" his mother says "I know I-" his father yells at him "that's enough!" "Father it was my fault I brought him outside please" I lied. He ignored me.