Part 23 "just why"

Uitani pov

"HELP ME! HE'S SHOT"

Lo'ak and spider immediately look my way and neteyam.

"Come quick! Get on!!" Lo'ak helps me pick Neteyam up then we ride to the nearest rock with jake already there.

"Help please!" Spider yelled out, "bro watch his head"Lo'ak is yelling "we got you bro" Lo'ak assures to his brother.

"dad...dad" neteyam repeated. I'm pacing back in forth trying to wipe the tears of my face, I stop when Tsireya holds my arm and has a face that I just couldn't bear seeing.

"Neteyam please don't leave me please.." I whisper holding his hand, he holds mine back.

"Dad... I want to go home" he grunts shaking his head to the left then right, "I know I know it's okay we're going.. we're going home" jake repeats again "it's okay it's okay we're gonna go back home."
"Dad I-"
His face rests, eyes stop moving, stops talking.

Neteyam pov

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Uitani pov
"No no nu nu nu Neteyam!!" Neytiri hugs him only his head, "oh great mother! No great mother! Please My son oh my son" grieving is all.

Lo'ak is looking at his hands that is covered with blood.. his brothers blood. Jake face is blank no crying just staring into nowhere, probably a grieving way for him.

I get up and I push the sky person "its your fault" I point at him, "You did this! Why just why.." I started yelling than i quieted down.

Someone hugs me from behind Lo'ak, I turn around then I hug him back, Tsireya joins the hug.

I look back at the sky person "sorry.." I mumble, he nods probably meaning it's fine. "Where are your sisters?.." he looks at Lo'ak sitting down next to me after I apologized we sat down.

"Your sisters! Where are they?!" Jake starts heaving breathing, "I don't know" Lo'ak says but not loud, "where are they!" Lo'ak looks back down.

"Sir their on the ship!" I say out loud, "they are tied upon the ship" Tsireya says after me. The boy says some stuff even Jake looks confused "just follow me" he grabs jakes hand.

I'm holding Neteyam hand to my face, then laying down my head in his chest, "please if you can hear me, please get up, please don't go like this, please please" I close my eyes.

"Listen to me, they've got our daughters! Listen to me!" I look up at them "they have our daughters, I need you with me.. and I need you to be strong right now.. strong heart.. strong heart" Neytiri then gets up and gets on her Ikran.

"You stay with your brother" jake gets up so does Lo'ak "dad I want to go with you" he takes two steps towards his dad, "you've done enough.." jake sighs then walks away.

Jake rides on the skimwing with the sky person behind him. "Stay with him" Lo'ak reaches out to Tsireya face then walks away but I catch his arm.

"Where in the hell are you going now?" I look at him, "I'm going to save my sisters" I let him go, he looks surprised, "I'm coming with you and you're gonna be behind me" "What-"

"I can't lose you too Lo'ak for the sake I'm protecting you now" he stops but then nods. We ride off to the ship.

Please wait for the next part y'all
Readers uhm personal issues and school started so yes that's why I haven't been posting a lot anyways comment and vote
Hope y'all like it :) :) :)
I'm not gonna stop here so don't worry
            See any mistakes let me know!!!