Yandere Kale x Yandere Caulifla x U.6 Majin Male Reader

(Author Note: In this Y/N is a Majin from universe 6

(Author Note: In this Y/N is a Majin from universe 6. To differentiate him from Majin Buu he is smarter, and those he absorb don't impact his personality that much(mainly just making him smarter besides the usual power gains). The story behind this is that Champa decided to recruit him for the Tournament of Power, due to all the advantages he can provide to the team. To make this work all of the Universe 6 Namekians are fused into a single Namekian instead of 2. This is also my first time writing one of these so it won't be that good, I may try to return at a later date to make improvement or rewrite it later on.)

For this Y/N can look however you want or like this:

In Universe 6 a Majin was unleashed a few million years ago, Majin Y/N

In Universe 6 a Majin was unleashed a few million years ago, Majin Y/N. He was similar to Buu in the fact that both where unleashed by wizards seeking to rule. where Buu was obsessed with destroying things, Y/N was focused on gaining power and knowledge. The wizard claied they where partners while trying to find a method of controlling Y/N as a servant. This went on for a while, but Y/N realized how much stronger he was than the annoying wizard and vaporized him before he even knew what happened. This lead to Y/N searching the universe and amassing a great deal of knowledge, techniques, and powers until he grew bored of it. Y/N later decided to settle down on a planet and try a normal life, this continued until one day he had a couple visitors.

Champa: Ok! Where is He!?

Vados: He should be around somewhere this is his house after all.

Y/N exits his house and approaches his guests.

Y/N: Hello?

Champa: Finally, it is a bad idea to keep a God of Destruction waiting.

Y/N: I'm sorry, but why are you here?

Champa gets annoyed by his behavior but decides to not get angrier right now, they need to recruit him.

Vados: We are here because there is a tournament coming up and we selected you to help represent your universe.

Champa(thinking): If not for his usual tricks we could have sent somebody to recruit him, but from what I've heard he is too dangerous to send somebody to recruit.