𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 0

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘

[------*--------.---------*---------•-------]

3rd pov.

𝐈𝐍 a small room sat a lonely child. The child had dull (e/c) eyes, feet length (h/t) (h/c) hair, and porcelain (s/c) skin. On the top of the child's forehead sat a small goat like horn. The minor was wearing dirty robes, and bandages were wrapped around her small body.

The Young one was staring at the floor with a faint glare, eyes red and puffy from the recent sobbing, and throat itching from the yelling of horror.

The one thought she was thinking was why. Why did she deserve this? She didn't mean to hurt her father, she was just trying to hug him! Was that why she was killed by her own mother, and brought to this hell hole? She still wasn't sure, but she knew that was probaly one reason why.

Was the other reason her apperance? Her mother always said she looked ugly, or a spawn from hell(or whatever that meant).

She thought that whenever she would die she would go to hell, just like how her mother said she would. But, she didn't. Instead she woke up in a forest covered in a red liquid(which she learnt was blood). She stayed there for a few days until a man came and took her in.

The man's name was 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐚𝐨. He had shoulder length dark brown hair that was usually tied into a low ponytail, mysterious purple eyes, and tan skin. You could also see him always wearing a bird's beak like mask. At first he was a great care taker. He gave (y/n) whatever she wanted, and showered her with love and affection.

Everything was perfect, until 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 day. It was a bright and sunny day;birds were singing, flowers were blooming, and kids were playing. (Y/n) was playing with her toys, giggling with joy. Until Heian De Niao came up to her, and said that she needed a shot.

"Why?" asked the little girl. Heian De Niao answered with,"Because, there has been a recent spread of flu, and I don't want you getting sick." Although (y/n) hated shots, she hated being sick more. Being sick meant she couldn't play, go outside, and have fun.

So, being the obedient child she was, she agreed. Heian De Niao then took her hand, and led her outside, into a quiet village, and into a small shop. The shop was empty and had dust piling up in the corners. The piles of dust made (Y/n) want to sneeze, but she didn't.

Heian De Niao then led her into a door. The two walked for about 3 minutes, passing other doors on the way. Suddenly (y/n) bumped into a leg. They had stopped infront of a door. Heian De Niao then opened the door, closing it behind (y/n).

In the room sat a chair. It was colored a light grey, and had what looked like straps around the feet, wrist, and waist areas.

"Here we are," said Heian De Niao,"go ahead and sit down." The nervous
(y/n) asked,"Why are there s-straps?" "Oh! Those are just incase you try to move. We wouldn't want you flinching and accidentally hurting yourself, now would we?" (Y/n) slowly shook her head side to side, answering with an unsure no.

The young child unhurriedly crept to the chair, and lifted her self on the chair. Heian De Niao walked towards her, and strapped her down. The door then opened and closed with a click.

A woman walked towards them; the lady had pale skin, midnight black hair, and serious orange eyes. She was also wearing a bird beak like mask."Xia, is everything prepared?" "Yes sir. Everything thing is ready." Their voices were slightly muffled by the mask, but (y/n) could still hear them. She watched with nervous eyes, shaking like a newborn lamb.

Heian De Niao then came closer with a needle."This won't hurt a bit," but that was a big lie. It felt like a thousand needles had pricked (y/n). With a scream, (y/n) slowly blacked out. The last thing she saw was two serious faces, and both of them had a slight grin.

And now that's the girl's new routine. Pain, just pure pain. That's the only thing she knows now. She still doesn't know why she deserves this pain, But one thing she does know is that she maybe, just maybe doesn't deserve it, and to stop this pain she has to escape.

[°__*____.____•____*______°____*]

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘

First chapter🤭!? So this is basically a prologue and (y/n)'s past

First chapter🤭!? So this is basically a prologue and (y/n)'s past.I also decided to make this a female reader so sorry to anybody that wanted different pronouns.The updates will also be getting slower since It's the weekend for me, but I'll be going back to school soon. We will also be seeing Xie Lian next chapter[one of (y/n)'s new dads🤭]in the next chapter!-Bloosom_Boom♡

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 844 ✔︎