Missing in Action ~ Ch.39

Beginne am Anfang

Yin elbowed him, "Idiot, any event she won would've been her favorite— so that means she likes them all!"

Sero sweat dropped, "She's supposed to be out in two minutes— we have the rest of the class looking for her. So she hasn't been here?"

Shindo shook his head, "See if present mic will let the match delay a little longer, we'll try to find her too."

Sero nodded his head before running off again.

Shindo looked back at your family, "What are we going to do?"

Yang took a step forward, "I'm sure she just got lost is all. It'll be fine. Let's go look for her— and remember to stay calm Sol."

Sol pouted and nodded before stumbling off with Tsunami following along with one last gulp of cheap over priced beer.

"Lucian and I will stay here in case she comes back out, she should be coming out of the entrance below us," Yin said with a snicker as he held his boyfriend closer.

Yang rolled his eyes and motioned for Shindo to follow him out. Shindo looked around and opened every door along with Yang frantically, "You think she's okay?"

Yang paused, "It's not like her. Though it's likely she just got lost."

Shindo nodded but flinched with the announcement went back on, "SORRY FOR THE DELAY YOU COOL CROWD, UNFORTUNATELY, WE CAN ONLY DELAY A FEW MORE MINUTES BEFORE L/N IS DISQUALIFIED! L/N, WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU GIRLFRIEND!"

"We have to find her!"

Footsteps ran up behind the two, "WE CANT FIND HER!"

Sol's sobs echoed in the halls as Tsunami shred worried looks with Yang and Shindo,

"Yang, do you think you have enough power to do it?"

Shindo looked at the two confused as Sol looked up with a newfound hope in his eyes, "YEAH, CAN YOU?"

"...what?"

Yang chewed his lip, "Can I fracture my light to make myself look like her? Probably with the amount of power I have. But can I win the battles long enough till she can return is the real question."

"You have to try Yang, I don't think she's lost this might be something more. We have to help her out how we can." Tsunami urged.

Yang nodded, "You're right, I'll try. Keep looking for her though, I don't know how long I could fight against these students."

Shindo nodded in confusion before his expression contorted into one of a shock to see Yang disappear and— what seemed to be— you standing there. Tsunami laughed and put his hand on...yangs?...shoulder,

"Doubting the outcome of a battle...how low we've fallen."

Yang nodded with a somber smile.

.
-•-
.

"GREAT NEWS IT LOOKS LIKE L/N HAS SHOWN UP WITH NO TIME TO SPARE!"

Seeing you upon the battlefield, your classmates sighed in relief and went to call back their friends to deliver the good news. Crowds cheered and roared in excitement, the opponent, Shinsou smiled towards Yang.