Winter Time Seductions Ch.8

⚠️- cursing

Winter,

A time for joy, sweaters, and festivities.

And for students, there's the beloved two-week break!

Unfortunately, before that, there's mid-terms.

So that's why you're walking to the library to study. You got a hot milk tea that warmed your hands as the winter breeze danced in your hair. Blinking tiredly, you see the large building approach,

'I should probably start with English first...'

-updated photo I know this isn't a 14/15 year old body but this is the clothes and a redraw also it's 3am so yeah byeee (I don't care what you wanna wear in the chapter as long as there's a sweater and a scarf also I just wanted to show off my yn ...

(I don't care what you wanna wear in the chapter as long as there's a sweater and a scarf also I just wanted to show off my yn because she's so seggc😩🤌 also I gave my yn a name! Ryoko lol- anyway the fit is pretty top tier so you shouldn't be complaining lmao)

.
-•-
.

Sitting quietly and elegantly in the library, you boredly read a book on Japanese history. Resting your cheek on your palm, you sighed a bit before closing the book.

Your elegance caught the eye of Tenya Iida.

He nearly did a double-take when you walked through the gigantic doors of the library. Just everything about you made his heart skip a beat.

From the way, your calm e/c eyes gazed at the pages in front of you. The way your micro-expressions would change now and then. Or perhaps when your lips parted ever so slightly.

It doesn't matter what part made him feel like this.

All he knew was it was definitely love at first sight.