Missing in Action ~ Ch.39

Comincia dall'inizio

You nod and take a glass silently.

"Good luck on the battles, Y/n."

Watching him leave silently while sipping the water you could only wonder,

'What a weird guy...'

Suddenly the door swung open causing the last gulp worths of water to spill on your uniform.

"Oh no! Y/n-chan! Your uniform- I'm so sorry"

Mina panicked around your form as you laugh it off and the other girls laugh along,

"It's okay, there's still time before the next battle."

Momo nodded, "Alright I'll let you know who you're battling when you get back."

Waving the group off as you walked in the opposite direction in search of a bathroom, you noticed your steps lagging.

A big yawn escaped your body, stretching your arms you began to look around a little slower.

Black spots blurred your vision, and suddenly a thud. The floor was a lot closer than it should have been.

Before everything went dark you heard wheels squeaking loudly.

.
.
.

"I'm sorry N/n, but I just can't let them all see you. You'll forgive me one day, one day when you seek me out."

.
.
.

A tap on Momo's shoulder brought Kirishima to her attention,

"...yes?"

He scratched the back of his head sheepishly, "Sorry I was just wondering where Y/n is, it's almost time for her to go up. She's first remember?"

Momo's eyes widen as she looked left, right, and all around frantically before yelling out to her class in the seats, "Have you guys seen Y/n-Chan?"

A small commotion was brought up as they murmured amongst themselves in worry, either shaking their head no towards her or saying 'no'.

Momo's face contorted into worry at Kirishima, "She said she was going to the bathroom to clean up a spill she had on her uniform— she said she'd be back, I-"

She was cut off from the announcements, "TIME TO GET ROWDY FOLKS, FIVE MINUTES TILL THE FIRST BATTLE!"

Kirishima ran in front of the class, "Hey! Anyone who can should help us look for Y/n! She's missing!"

Sero got up and jogged towards his friend, "I'll go ask her family if they've seen her"

Momo nodded, "I'll look around the halls to see if she just got lost or something."

As she left with Sero she whispered herself reassurances as her stomach knotted painfully.

Other classmates got up and left to go find you.

.
-•-
.

"WHATTT SHES MISSING? BUT THIS WOULD'VE BEEN HER FAVORITE EVENT!" Sol shouted in dismay.