tanyu used his mana to chain him down to the ground and he screamed in pain...tanyu felt a cold hand on him and liked up to see lucas crouching down and staring at him..

"that's enough.. Your control is great now..I can't do this at your age " he said and smiled.. Tanyu got reminded of that dya when took him somewhere after taking him from athy..

------

"where are we going..?"

"somewhere you have to go..." lucas mumbled.. Tanyu was shocked to thta dragon tied to chains being unconscious

"why did you take me here lucas..?" he mumbled looking down.. Tears dribbled down from his cheeks.. Lucas crouched down and wiped his tears

" don't cry in front of someone who called you weak.. I am gonna kill him.. I wanted you to see his end and you should take his power within you..." he said and tanyu looked up at him shocked..

" I don't want to take his mana" he said frowning.

" no you should.. You always had a weak mana.. It's more than enough for your human form but too low for your dragon form... Don't you want to be stronger..? I don't want my son to be weaker than others.. Both physically and mentally..

You said you want to protect sia once you grow up.. How will you do it with a weak body.? " he asked and tanyu was silent..

" OK.. I will try.. "he said

" yeah just take the level you can tolerate and leave the rest..ok.?" he said and he nodded a yes
.
.
.
" cough... Cough... " tanyu coughed blood

" hey relax.. Here drink some water and take few deep breathes " lucas said as he laid him down on his lap and fed him water..

"  you should train yourselves to hide your power as much as possible"

"just like you..?"

"yeah like me.. Humans are greedy beings.. They covet power.. So you shouldn't make it your weakness. Never use your power over the limit if it's not needed. And you have to pass the mana level test in the palace without others suspecting you.. From Now on.. Let's train for that.. "

-------

He smiled reminding how lucas was so strict about making him strong and even killed his so called father for his revenge.. He also got reminded of how lucas always protected  him and taught him everything in the place of his dad since   he is a child ..how he would always tease and bicker with him still hold him in his arms when he fell asleep or feeling tired.. He realised how safe he feels around him...

His pink lips slowly parted and he smiled as he called him..

"dad.."

Lucas didn't expected that  and his eyes wided in surprise..he felt  warmth  oozing out of his heart filling every nook and corner of his body . He felt happiness springing from insides..he hugged him tight and lifted him up... tanyu giggled as he
Hugged his neck with his hands..

" did I do it right?" he asked smiling and lucas nodded a yes

" I thought you won't call me dad forever " lucas mumbled staring at him with a bright smile..

" nope.. Dad... I love you.."  tanyu said showing finger heart which he learnt from athy..

Lucas giggled and ruffled his hair.. " then why didn't you called me dad until now..?" he asked

" I didn't wanted to call you 'dad..' cause I really really hate my real dad.. I can't call you in that title.. But.. Now  I thought I  should call you dad.." he said and lucas smiled bright