"Almost Bey, ya might jus' wanna go ahead an go without mi an I'll jus' met ya there." I rolled my eyes in annoyance, I know she was just making excuses so that we wouldn't have to go. I didn't care because I still wanted to go regardless, so I just went along with it and told I'd meet meet her there.

"Gimme a kiss before ya go." She finally had peaked her head out of the bathroom since she'd been in there. I wanted to be upset with her, but I couldn't stay mad at her for long. I reluctantly gave in and walked over to her so she could get her kiss. "I'll meet ya there I promise, I just 'ave ta 'andle a few tings first, okay?" I guess she could still tell that I was a little upset.

I nodded and started to walk away so I could leave, but she grabbed my hand and tugged me back a little, "Don't be mad at me behbey, I promise I'll be there." I couldn't help but smile, she could never stand the thought of me being mad at her.

"Okay my love, I'll see you there." I gave her one last kiss before I left and made my way to the club. On my way there, Kelly had texted me telling me that the club was packed like super bowl stadium. I thought she was exaggerating until I pulled in and saw how many cars were in the lot.

There was enough people waiting outside for them to wrap around the building three times! When Rih said this party isn't like other parties she clearly wasn't kidding. I happened to look over and see that-that club Misfortunes was almost empty there were only 3 cars in the parking lot.

Since I work at the club, I didn't have to find somewhere to park. Nicki always  let us use her "secret" garage, so I parked there and made my way into the club. I wasn't used to there being so many people here at once. The music was blasting and their were bodies everywhere.

I tried to navigate my way through the pool of people but I failed miserably. After a few minutes of trying to make my way through the crowd I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around to see Nicki leading me to a more secluded section in the club. I let out a small breath of relief, being around all those people was starting to make me anxious.

"Sorry Bey, I just knew you didn't wanna be around all those people, but you look good mama, I knew you would show out." I blushed at her compliment and thanked her, "So where's Rih? I figured y'all would come together." My mind floated back to my lover who probably was never going to show up and give me some lame excuse as to why she couldn't make it.

I know she promised she'd be here, but I just have a gut feeling that she was only telling me what I wanted to hear. "She said she had some 'tings' to handle and she'd meet me here." She laughed at my mini impersonation of Rob before she responded. "Oh alright, you seem upset though, do you think she's not gonna come through?"

I shook my head in response, "She didn't seem like she wanted to come, she said this party gets crazy and she didn't really feel like dealing with it." She wasn't wrong, everyone and I mean every single person in the club was turning up.

"Yeah it does, every year some crazy unforgettable shit happens." She laughed, "I get why she wouldn't feel like coming, but don't trip I promise if she told you she's coming then she's gon make it." She put her hand on mine and looked into my eyes, smiling.

I returned the smile and we started staring at each other for a little while, I don't know why but I just couldn't pull my eyes from Nicki's. I looked down and blushed and Nicki pulled her hand from mine. I saw Kelly coming up to us and I immediately go excited. Even though Kelly and I have been best friends for decades I still get giddy when I see her.