Robin got up and left. "I'm sorry, robin!". They all looked at Finney and Donna. "Whoever wrote that is dead" Finney got up and went to go find robin. Donna cursed them out too and followed. Finney found robin. "Robin. Baby please let me explain". Robin pushed him away. "Like I want any details, leave me alone I don't want to see you or Donna right now!". Robin ran upstairs.

-
The game had started
-

"I'm not doing this shit!" Finney yelled. "It's the only fucking way Finney! Do the god dame dare you fuck face!?". Time was running low. Finney had to burn his had on the stove. "Come on do it!?" Donna yelled. Finney didn't do it. The clock striked. A chair went rushing towards Finney. He got pushed back into the stove burring his hand. Robin rushed to his side. He grabbed his hand and pulled it off. "SHIT FUCK! GET ME SOMETHING HURRY!?".

Robin went to got get the first aid kit. He bandaged his hand up. "I'm done! I can't do this anymore!". Bruce sat down on the stairs and covered his face. The clock stroke and it opened. "Smash your knee". Bruce heard something rolling down. He got up and saw a bat. It landed right in front of him. "You have to smash your knee" they looked at Donna. "NO! IM NOT DOING THAT!". Bruce began panicking "Babe listen to me, you have to it's the only way". Bruce shoke his head.

"No Vance I have baseball tournaments!". Robin went up to him. "Who gives a fuck! If you don't do it your going to die! So you won't be able to play anyways". Vance picked up the bat. "Just hurry then!". Vance started to hit the by against his knee. But Vance couldn't bare to see him in this state. Billy grabbed it away from him. Without warning he smashed the bat against his knee. Bruce fell over. A crack could be heard.

"Bruce!" Vance picked him up. "I'm fucking sorry man". They huddle around him until papers started flying down. Donna picked one up and looked at griffin. "You're an addict". Griffin looked at them. "No". The kitchen door slammed and on it said "liar". "Griff........your on drugs". Griffin laughed. "No, I'm not an addict". Robin stepped in.

"Griffin you have to tell the truth"

"I don't have to say shit, okay"

"Griffin listen to me please-"

"Billy shit up! I'm not a drug addict, okay? I only have painkiller because of the accident. They where prescribed to me!"

"That's not the question"

"Whatever believe don't believe I don't give a shit...... believe a voice a phone a door I don't give a shit I'm done".

Griffin walked away from them. There phones buzzed. "You lie, you die". They screamed out for him. Griffin opened the door. "NO GRIFFIN DON'T!?". Griffin turned around when he heard a bored crack and fall. Bruce turned around hearing a door open. A gush of wind blew them to the side. Griffin got thrown outside. Billy ran out crying when he saw that he was dead by a big branch right in his chest.
-
They dicided not to go back to the house. But things only got worse. Billy died from "suicide". Because they found him hanging in his room. But it truly wasn't by suicide. He was dared to hang himself. He was also seeing the ghost of his boyfriend. But he wouldn't do it so he dies. And Bruce had to rob a gas station. But he lost and the lady that was holding a gun fired because shw was forced to do it by the entity.

Vance saw his boyfriend die on the spot. He was heartbroken. And only more when he heard that they had to go back to the house. He didn't want to but he had no other choice. When he arrived Donna brought him into her arms. They went inside. The TV started playing. Finney grabbed the card. "Drink the liquid". The TV showed 2 minutes. A red cup filled with green liquid. They had a plan.

They grabbed three other cups and poured the liquid inside it. First they chugged down Coke. "Ready......1,2,3". They chugged down the liquid. Once they where finished they started to throw it up. Donna wiped her mouth and entered the dinning room. She read the card. "Pull out two Teeths". Robin walked up to her. "You guys are going to help me right". They all nodded except Vance. "It says two, figure it out yourself".

Robin stopped him. "We have to share the dare". Vance rolled his eyes. "There's two of you choose. I wasn't even supposed to be here. I was supposed to be with Vance at home living our lives instead of playing this fucked up game". Vance left the room. "I'll do it". Finney grabbed the pliers from the table. "Stay calm". He opened Donna mouth and put the pliers on her teeth. He twisted it and pulled it out. Donna cried out as she spot blood out of her mouth.

Finney handed robin the pliers. "Your going to grab twist and pull fast". Robin nodded. He did what he was told to but it was painful. To much blood was coming down. Finney pushed him away and did it himself. He yanked it out. He set it on the table as he covered his mouth. Robin walked back to the TV. He picked up the card. "Threw rounds, two minutes, one bullet". Russian roulette". Robin loaded the gun. Finney took it from him and tried shooting the window but it wouldn't let him.

Robin grabbed it and brought it up to his head. He pulled it. Nothing. He was scared and shanking. Finney tried taking it away but robin pulled it again. Nothing. Once more round. Donna grabbed it from him and try to do it but Finney took it from her shoot himself not knowing the bullet was ready to come out. He dropped dead on the floor. Robin yelled for him and cried. He picked up his dead body.

"FINN! NO, NO PLEASE NOT YOU. DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE. PLEASE FINN!?". Robin kept crying as Donna and Vance shed tears too. Donna held Robin's hand as he pulled her close to him. She hugged him as he kept crying. They heard music playing. Donna pulled robin up and brought him to the room. Vance picked the record player. "Chain yourself to the pipe" the door to the basement opened. Vance hurried downstairs.

The door slammed shut. Vance started shaking. He saw bugs. He breathed in and out before fully going down. He grabbed the chain. But the bugs only started to come out. "I CAN'T DO THIS!". time was up. Bugs started to form around him. He screamed for help. But Donna and robin couldn't break the door. Vance was eaten alive but bugs. They saw his body when the door finally opened. They turned around see the door that said. "Round

They walked back to the living room. Donna's phone rang. "Remove 7 living body parts in 7 minutes". Donna turned to robin. "So you trust me". Donna nodded. Robin left the room. He went into the kitchen and grabbed as many Sharp objects as he could. He brought them back into the living room.

"Robin, I'm sorry about what I dos with Finney"

"It's okay"

"No I need to say this, your my best friend and I ruined it"

"It doesn't matter right now, we have seven minutes and seven living body parts"

They started to take turns on cutting skin, Ear, nail, finger, toes, hair, and a feet. Donna and robin where bleeding out to much. Donna had a worst, she had only one leg. Robin hurried he into the car. He drove off. But the radio started to fuck up. "Kill her".

"You can't save me robin. Just kill me"

"YES I CAN, I CAN SAVE YOU, YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!"

"JUST KILL ME!?"

Robin speed up. He unbuckled his belt. "STOP IT ROBIN!?". Robin didn't listen. "YOUR MY FRIEND! WHERE IN THIS TOGETHER! see you then". Donna kept screaming for him to stop. They ran out of the rode and into a forest. "I love you Donna".

.........
_______________________________________________
😭😭😭 I got my nails done and I really like them but it's hard to write 😭😭😭. I kept struggling but I got it down. So if there's anything that doesn't seem right it's bc of my nails.😞😞