Vanilla

I was sleeping soundly, when I find him cuddling next to me, softly he traces circles on my bare chest, how can he be so lovely?

"You are awake honey?" I asked as he snuggles his nose in the crook of my neck, if he ever be a disease, I am ready to be sick my whole life.

"Vegas... Please.. Don't go today.. I feel alone then.. "

How could I possibly go when he is being this cute and clingy, if he wants I am ready to be unemployed. I pulled him closer, sniffing him, his scent making me forget all my bad days, and bringing me a  newfound comfort.

He smells like vanilla, and I never know I could be this much attracted to someone's aroma. Pete is indeed different, and special.

I kissed his cheek, as he giggled, but one is never enough, I kept kissing until I realised I was going for something again.

"Vegas... I.. Don't wanna do anything rough... Pleaseee... "

He pecked on my lips as a smile spread all over his face with those pink blushing cheeks, oh god, he is gonna kill me with his cuteness one day.

I gently claimed his lips as if slowly burning in a ice cave, his hands caressed my back, tugging my hairs and hugging me.

"We should stopp... " I said, as I pulled back..

"Just 5 more minutes.. " He whined as he again kissed me, my hands unconsciously were moving around his whole body, he was only in his boxers on top of it, how come I could keep myself in control.

"Pete.. Babyy.. "

"Just 10 more minutes and I will go thenn.. " He said and I wasn't denying, I went over to his chest, giving small kisses as he was breathing heavily.

I was taking my sweet time, licking and sucking, and he too went in the pleasure, he doesn't even have a hold of reality.

Fuck those 10 minutes, an hour had passed when I was just eating his torso. But he was enjoying it, and I was trying my best to be gentle.

"Vegas... I am.. Please... In need.. "

That took my attention straight to his manhood, he was dripping wet, and I liked what I see.

"But babe... We can't do it now.. "

"No... We are... I am gonna go crazy.. "

"You are already sore.. "

"I want you Inside me.... Just fuck me now.. "

"..... " I don't know what those words did to me, as if my whole rationality was pushed off the bridge, and I was a slave, taking orders from my master, he was a moon that I was following.

I took my already hard on and applied lots of lube on it, the coldness sent shivers to him as I entered inside him, he gasped as he pushed me down and took the charge.

"I want to do it myself... " As he started bucking up his hips and fucking himself.

The view of him grabbing his hair, his fucked up face, those parted pink lips, the rose blush on his cheeks, the sweaty body, the way he was bouncing on my dick, I was lost in his etheral self.

He came over my chest, as he was exhausted, I patted his back..

"Lemme get you washed up.. "

"Noo... You are not done... "

"It's okayy.. " But before I could say anything else, he started pumping me roughly, and I almost moaned, he was giving it way rough, the way I like it and I came over all, as he kissed me again.

"Let's have a bath together then eat something..." He chirped as I carried him to the bathroom.