Then she turned around and saw the fat uncle hiding in the corner and crying.

Fat Uncle is huge, with a figure of about 1.9 meters and a weight of nearly 300 catties. He was squatting in the corner, about the same size as Zhizhi standing there. Don't look at his tall and strong appearance, but he is actually very delicate in emotion, sensitive and kind-hearted.

Now he was squatting in the corner and crying very restrainedly, but his sad crying could be heard in the entire Justice Island cafeteria.

Of course, if he didn't restrain himself and wept loudly, he could be heard clearly from the side of Justice Island and from the side of Seagull Island Barracks.

Zhizhi went over and poked his thick back, and called softly, " Uncle Fat?

" I can't bear you!" the fat uncle cried.

"Then turn around and look at me!"

"What's so good about you? Why should I turn around and look at you? I won't turn around, I just like this!" Having said that, the fat uncle turned his head to look Zhi Zhi took a look.

Zhi Zhi saw him crying with red eyes, snot and tears all over her face...

She was moved and said to the fat uncle: "Fat uncle, don't cry, I will come back!"
The fat uncle looked at the petite and beautiful The little girl was crying so hard that she was about to cramp, "You... you are so small, I can throw you away with one finger! What if someone bullies you outside!" Saying that, the fat uncle Unable to bear it any longer, he raised his fist the size of a soup bowl and started beating his chest, making a loud bang.

Zhizhi didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Uncle Fat! I have Li Shu by my side!"

"He...will he stay with you all the time?" Uncle Fat asked immediately.

Li Shu stood aside and immediately assured the fat uncle, "Uncle, don't worry, I will always be with Zhi Zhi, take good care of her, and protect her!" The fat uncle turned his anger into joy, and said to Li Shu : "Zhizhi likes to eat Huajiaolong (lobster)!" Then she looked at Li Shu expectantly.

Li Shu: ... I'm really sorry, the geographical location of Huai'an is a bit like Lin City, with an outlet to the sea but not close to the sea.

So Li Shu can't guarantee that he will be able to take Zhizhi out to sea to catch lobsters. The fat uncle couldn't wait for Li Shu's response, so he burst into tears again, "After Zhi Zhi left, I won't even be able to eat a sea prawn!" He cried again and was about to pass out.

Zhi Zhi persuaded with a smile: "Uncle Fat! I don't eat the flower-footed dragons outside! I only eat the flower-footed dragons from our Justice Island! Besides, our Justice Island is close to the sea, and Huai'an is also close to the sea! If you miss me Now, you can go to Huai'an by boat! Take the sea fish you caught and bring it to me to eat!"

The fat uncle was taken aback for a moment, and then he was overjoyed!

--Yeah, why didn't he think that Huai'an is also close to the sea? Okay, okay, then when he is free, he will study how to get to the waterway, and then he will catch fish and send it to Zhizhi! Hey, Zhi Zhi is still smart!

"Okay! That's the deal!" The fat uncle finally smiled through his tears.

Next, Zhizhi also assigned three tasks to Fat Uncle:

1. Complete the large-scale fresh sea fish capture and sales needs of the Shuangdao community team.

Second, assist Chen Yuejin to build a marine fish breeding base within one year.