Chapter Twenty-Eight: Falling Apart

Start from the beginning

"What's with you and love advices today,Alli? Don't tell me you're in love too?" I said and she stilled. Bingo!

"What? Did I hit a nerve?" I laughed and she glared at me.

"Oh, shut up."

"Seriously,Alli. Who's the unlucky guy?" I teased her.

"N-nothing. Besides, he doesn't even know." She sighed.

"So there is a guy,HAHAHA Spill." I laughed at her.

"He's my co-worker. He's been with me since day one and I--"

"You fell inlove with him? Cool." I interrupted.

"B-but he doesn't know yet."

"Act your age woman, you're already 30. Now's not the right time to play hide and seek. If you're afraid of rejection then atleast you've said what you want to." I said to her.

"It's not about the rejection, I'm scared that our friendship will go to waste once I confess. He'll probably ignore me." She replied looking down.

I sighed. It's hopeless, Allison is old enough to know what she's doing so I'll leave it to her. I just nodded and close my eyes to take a nap. When I woke up, were already infront of the Eiffel tower. I smiled at the the that I'm very much close to home now.

"I'll take you home." Allison offered and I nodded.

"Thanks,Alli."I said but she shook her head.

"Nope, I'm the one to thank you. For keeping me company."

"What? That's absurd, no need to thank me Alli. You've been keeping me company for the last 9 years and that's all I can give you." I said while laughing.

"Speaking of keeping you company for 9 years, what's bothering you?" She said taken me a back.

"W-what do you mean?Haha" I gave her an awkward laugh.

"Don't lie to me young lady, I know you've been off since yesterday." She said and I heaved a deep breath before explaining.

"So,you didn't tell him yet? He deserves to know okay?" She sighed.

"I'm going to hurt him again,Alli. I don't want that to happen,I love him." I said.

"Love Hurt's,Ysa. If it doesn't hurt,it isn't love. If Adrien doesn't love you, he wouldn't care about you.He cares about you, he loves you." She explained and I cried in pain.

"Tell him, before it's too late." She said while hugging me.

"Thank you,Alli." I said and hugged her back.

True to Allison's words, she really took us home. I am now on my bed and I have no idea on what I will do.

"How can I tell him,Jinro?" I asked my kwami while looking at phone, I'm deciding if I should call him on the phone, or just talk to him in person.

"I suggest you talk to him in person,Ysa." He answered.

"Maybe you're right." I said and was ready to call him when my phone rang. I raised a brow while looking at Adrien's name on my screen. I'm supposed to be calling you.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, mind if I talk to you? I'm really not in a good mood and I need you." He said and I shot up from bed,worried about what happened.

"Where are you? I'm coming at you." I asked.

"Can you come at my house today,love? I'm not really okay." He sadly said.