Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye, My Love

HELLO GUYS! IM BACK! SORRY IM NOT ABLE TO UPDATE EVERYDAY DUE TO MY STUDIES BUT I PROMISE TO FINISH THIS STORY FOR YOU 😘

********************************

                        Ysa's POV

"Wait- what?! Are you sure you wanted to go back to London,Ysa?" Kent asked me in awe.

"Allison and I talked about this before we went here in Paris, I'm sure she'll feel bad if I didn't do what I promised." I said while leaning on the wall of our kitchen.

I talked to my bandmates about our plan to go back to London after the concert and they seemed so surprised about it.

"But, I thought you like it here? You even made friends." James said.

"I did! But that's what we planned. My parents and my sister even wanted to support me with my decision." I sighed.

"Guess I'll be coming back with you too. I don't have anything to do here without you." Ethan said and we both sighed together.

"You're not a kid anymore,Ysa. Allison can't do anything about what you've decided."Nicole snickered.

"Easy for you to say, you don't have someone telling you what to do." James said.

"I have one." Nicole protests.

"Who? Minerva? Geez! You can't still move on about her choosing another job?" James teases him.

"Of course,I don't! Imagine having someone you trust choose another job and leave you." Nicole emotionally said.

Can't blame him. He grew fond of his ex-manager for years and when Nicole started his career because of her, she left him without saying anything. Months after, we found out that Minerva received a more comfortable and we'll paid job and Nicole was left here heartbroken.

"Stop digging the past and let's just move on. We can't have doubts now, our concert will start later.we have to be prepared." Kent said.

"BEEE PREPAREEEDDD!!!" James teases him with the lion king song and he received a smack in the head from Kent.

"Why you little -- ouch! What was that for?" Kent complains when james smacked him back.

"Enough you two! Let's just get ready for the concert." Nicole broke them apart.

We did nothing but to fix our outfit and make up's. I was humming while my make up artist does her job, when my phone rang. I picked it up and saw Adrien calling me, my heart sank deep at the thought that I'll never see him again. Sure, my feeling's may have been infatuation but I still don't know why I felt it towards them. And my situation is just so wrong. I fell inlove with cat noir and Adrien. I don't know what to do. I pushed the answer button and put my phone on my ear.

"Hello?" I said but no one answered.

Few seconds and he answered back. Seriously? What is he doing? He's the one calling me but he didn't reply when I answered.

"H-hey it's me,Adrien."

My brow shot up after hearing him say that. I looked at my phone screen to check the name and there's an 'Agreste' written on it. Of course I know, I saved his number. And his voice says it all.

"I know, I saved your number didn't I?" I answered. He just nervously laughed at me.

"Oh, hehe! R-right." He laughed.

"So,what did you call me for? Is something wrong?"

"N-nothing. I just wanted to say goodluck on your concert later. I called the boys and they're heading there today." He said and I nodded.