Chapter 3 Tristan

Start from the beginning

"Tristan, it is truly an honor to have you in my class. I never knew I would have such an illustrious, good looking student." She said as her eyes scanned me over her glasses.

"I'm glad to have a teacher like you Mrs. Sheldon." To humor her, I kissed her hand and she swooned this time. I chuckled as I strode from the room. I suddenly bumped into someone and all of our books fell to the floor. I leaned down to pick them up and when I got up again my breath hitched. I was looking at he most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had long brown hair that flowed down her back in soft waves. When she looked at me her eyes were a hazel green that I had never seen before. I wanted to get lost in them. Her lips were full and pink and she was biting on the bottom lip. She had a long, slender body. I wanted her like nothing else. When she handed me my books she touched my hand and I had to bite back a groan.

"I'm so so sorry. I was rushing and I didn't mean to bump into you. I'm Olivia, but everyone calls me Liv. Are you new here I don't think I've ever seen you..." I was amazed. No one had ever said that they didn't know me.

"Um, yeah I am new here. My name's Tristan Vanderbilt."

"Oh so you're the one everyone is talking about. I never pay attention to those things so I didn't know. Sorry."

"No no what are you apologizing for?" She shrugged her beautiful shoulders. I wanted her so badly. The bell rang for class.

"I have to go. Can't be late to class." I nodded as she turned around and stalked off. I watched her walk away. I had finally found my replacement for Ainsley.

-----------------

The rest of the day I could not focus. I tried searching around for Olivia, but couldn't find her. I kept fantasizing over her body and kissing the lip she was worrying. I was ashamed of these thoughts. She seemed as innocent as a flower plus she did not look as wealthy to me as all the other students. I walked into my last period English class and saw her sitting there with a pencil in her hand, her cute little nose scrunched in frustration. Mr. Carson, the teacher said,

"Mr. Vanderbilt if you will not sit down would you teach the class?" I was astonished by this. No one had ever talked to me like that before. I quickly sat down next to Olivia and gave her a quick smile. Her beautiful lips parted in one for me. She was more beautiful than Ainsley hands down. I wanted to get to know her, hold her, kiss her. I had never felt like this with any other person before. Another boy with blonde hair and glasses tapped Olivia on the shoulder. I knew him as Sean Weston from all the galas his family had been to. Everyone judged him because he was gay, but I respected him for his bravery and his aloof attitude to people who thought he was wrong.

"Yo, Liv, stop staring at Sir Lancelot and gimme a pencil would ya?" He whispered. Olivia turned away from me and gave me full view of her exposed back. I almost fell of my chair. This called Mr. Carson's attention to us.

"What is going on back there? Is someone talking in my presence without my permission? How rude!" He said, with fake shock. I hated him already.

"Sorry Mr. Carson," we grumbled in unison.

"Very well, let us move on." He said and turned back to the board full of Shakespeare. I snuck in a few more glances at Olivia which Sean noticed. He smirked and turned back to his work, but I could see him blush.

Finally, the class bell rang and school was out for today. I approached Olivia as we exited the classroom.

"So, Olivia, right?" I asked in the coolest voice I could muster when I was in so much pain between my legs. She nodded.

"Yeah," she said looking up at me and at stared at her glorious eyes before I shook my head. "But you can call me Liv, I mean that's what everyone does."